XVIII: Know your place

My body is nothing like what those girls have in lewd magazines Rokuro hides in the back if his drawers. I'm nowhere near that.

I actually understand him. Why would he want to touch me looking like this? For his age Rokuro's body was well toned and chiseled like any male model you'll see. Hard work and training will not simply cut it as a girl. Pregnancy also furtherly worsen my body. I lost my toned abdominal area and my arms and thighs gained some fat. I've been out of it since the day I stopped fighting and the Miyuki came. I surveyed myself in the full mirror in my room taking note of every imperfection I might be able to improve.

"He's still a boy Benio-san. They still believe in fantasy and unrealistic standards." Subaru-sama says comfortingly while observing my self loathing. "Maybe he's onto something."

"Huh?" My curiosity piqued.

"Maybe this is a challenge Benio-san!" She exclaims happily. "A challenge on who can ignore the other better."

"Challenge?" My mind started turning looking for all ways to beat him in his own game.

You'll see Rokuro, I'll win this one.

Since this morning I have been devising my strategy in making sure he will not be able to take his eyes off me today. I'll beat you in your own game, you just wait. With Subaru-sama's help, I came up with outfit.

"I think i'm wearing it wrong..." I said unsure of how I'll adjust the small piece of cloth to make it look decent. It's black cropped top with thin straps exposing more than I normally would. She even let me wear a thing they call "push-up bra" creating the illusion of improved chest.

"Its supposed to be like that." She says helping me with it. A pair of denim shorts that are partly tattered rides up my thighs making me feel way too exposed.

"This may not be a good idea..." I commented on the girl in the mirror. Subaru-sama placed his chin on my shoulder and smiled happily.

"But you want to beat him dont you?" She asks, knowing the answer. I nodded determined to have victory. I want to taste victory in my little ways since I almost forgot how it feels. I want to win at something, I want to beat someone at something as petty as it may seem. My hair was braided down my back showing the skin on my back as if i'm not showing enough on the front.

Youre strong Benio, you can do this. With a deep breath I walked down the living room where everyone is.

"Rokuuuuurooooo!" Mayura whined flirtily, it makes my blood boil in an instant.

I know who I want my opponent to be now.

Not Rokuro.

I'm all fired up to show this girl her place. I'll win over you Otomi-san.

"Adashino-san?" Everybody blinked a few times probably taking in my change of appearance.

"Yes? What's the matter... Otomi-san?" I dragged out her name making sure she gets the message. She smiled amused by the challenge I impose. Rokuro on the other hand was staring at me as if I grew an arm from my forehead.

"B...b...bbb...be..ni...Benio..." he stuttered out making me feel proud of my efforts. I gave a grin of triumph knowing I have won there and then.

"You're nose is bleeding." I pointed out making him panic to cover it up. Ryougo and the boys all look shocked and frankly attracted.

"You look different Adashino-san." She comments the obvious while removing her leather jacket revealing a see through top showing off her curvy figure. "It's a bit hot dont you agree" she fans herself lightly emphasizing her point. The room was quiet, no one dares to interrupt as if they are watching a good movie. I have to admit, this is quite entertaining.

"Yes I agree Otomi-san. My legs feel weak because of the heat." I say sitting down in Rokuro's lap shamelessly settling my head back on his shoulder. "Let me rest here a little." He didnt respond as if he has already turned to stone.

She looks outraged now, but not defeated. She pulled her top off showing her lacy underwear. Everyone reacted with a gasp.

"Oy Mayura stop this now!" Ryogo scolds Mayura but she clearly doesnt care about his opinion. I made it this far I cant back down now. I placed my hand on the hem of my top readying myself for something I cant even imagine I'll be doing.

Warm hands stopped me. "Rokuro?"

"Oy! Dont spoil the fun!" Atsushi complained earning a hit in the head from Ryougo. Rokuro took of his shirt putting it on me covering the exposed skin. His eyes wont meet mine.

He looks disappointed. I felt sorry for him, seeing me like this. He must feel so much pity for someone like me. He picked up Mayura's jacket on the floor and covered her as well.

"Please leave Mayura." He says in a cold voice. Rokuro grabbed me by the wrist as we head upstairs.

He is angry. He is disappointed. I am very nervous about this.