Chapter one: FIRE

JUNGKOOK POV

“HO! HO! HO! HO!”

The loud noise woke me up. It was the irritating sound that woke me up every morning. It was Tae being himself again. I didn't mind, but I would really want to sleep late for at least one day. I don't know how Suga hyung can sleep through this noise.

“Jungkookie!” Tae said as he entered our room (A/N the maknae line room)

“V hyung why are so noisy?” I asked him while I coved my head with the blankets that was on top of me.

“Wake up! Wake up!” V chorused and started jumping up and down on my bed as hard as he could. I knew he was trying to irritate me, but one of the good things about me is that I don't get irritated easily.

To get back at him for waking me up so early, I quickly sat up revealing my upper body from the blankets and grabbed Taes ankles strong enough so that I could drag him down.

He fell onto the bed causing the mattress to bounce.

I went up to V and exhaled morning breath into his face.

He coughed due to the smell. I forgot to brush my teeth last night. It was so worth it though. I wouldn't of known what to do to get back at him if I did remember to brush.

“Yuck! It stinks! You didn't brush your teeth last night did you Kookie?” he asked with his block-smile present on his face.

“It was worth it though.” I admitted and laughed to his expression.

“I'm telling Jin hyung!” he said. And with those words, panic started making its way towards me.

He ran out the door as fast as he could. He had to because I was a bit faster than he is.

I immediately got out of bed and started chasing after V. I saw him down the hallway and gave more bigger strides to catch up. But he got to Jin before I could. I noticed that Jin and the others were all dressed in rather random clothes. I looked to V and saw he was dressed too.

The I remembered that the staff said we were going to do the music video of ‘FIRE’ today.

My clothing designer pulled me along to get changed. I looked at V and saw him give me a thumbs up, noting me that he won't tell Jin about me not brushing my teeth last night.

I thought to myself, ‘Even though Tae hyung can be a bit weird there are moments were his weirdness is genius. ”

*        *        *

We arrived at the place we were going to do our music video at. I thought it was going to take place at a volcano, or a desert or a warm place, but we were driven to the back of this abandoned building thing. There were fences all around the place and there was a couch and a few ‘art works’ in one spot.

Water puddles were present due to the rain that fell yesterday. Surprisingly it was a really nice day to be out side.

The PD came to us and said that we will be filming in a few minutes, so we could chill for the time being.

I ran up to Tae and asked if he wanted to play a game with me. Obviously, he agreed. He always wants to play around. Jimin hyung bursted in between us and said he wanted to join to, I didn't want him to but before I could say anything V hyung agreed and stated that 3 is better that 2.

There were some material hanging over one of the fences. I took one of it off, and told Jimin that I was going to cover his eyes with them and he was going to have to find us.

When Jimins eyes were covered, I pulled onto Taes jacket and lead him to the couch.

We sat down and started laughing at Jimin searching for us.

*      *      *

A few minutes passed and Jimin still didn't find us. That was because we were eating inside the van with Jin hyung.

PD announced that we were going to start, and that it had to be perfect. Exactly the same like in our practice last night.

J-Hope hyung went to Jimin to loosen the blindfold around his head, and when he saw me and V were eating, he came towards us and started playfully strangling us. It was funny seeing him walking around in circles. Literally in circles.

We finished eating and jumped over the fence. The last to jump over was RapMon hyung, and not surprisingly he almost broke the fence. The staff then pointed out the opening on the other side. I blame V, since he was the first to jump over the fence, and all we did was follow the alien.

*        *        *

Night fell and the m/v was nearly finish. PD said that we would continue tomorrow with the scenes that are taken indoors.

There was still a few blazes of fire around. And the look on Taehyungs face said that he had an idea.

“Jungkook! Look at this! It'll be so cool!” he exclaimed and I watched to see what he was going to do.

(A/N look at the pic above)

He crouched in front of the fire and started doing weird movements with his hands. He then pushed his hands towards the fire while blowing air out of his mouth, causing the fire to move.

It looked really cool.

It seemed as if he was controlling it

“Did you see?” he asked with his square smile filling his face “I'm Fairy Tail mage Natsu, or maybe Ace from One Piece.” he mumbled to himself.

“I want to try too.” I said as I copied what he had done, but unlike him I used me feet instead of my hands.

We went on for a while and I finally got play with V.

*        *        *

We returned to the dorm and immediately got ready for bed.

“Dont forget to brush your teeth Jungkook!” he shouted purposely wanting to let Jin hyung hear

“Did you forget to brush you teeth some other time Kookie?” he asked me politely but to me it was as if he was scolding.

“Come on. I'll brush mine with you from now on to make sure you don't forget.” he stated as we walked into the bathroom and saw V smirking on the outside of the room.

I showed him my fist saying that I'll get him back some time.

When me and Jin hyung was done with brushing our teeth, he lead me to my room since I was half asleep.

He placed me on the bed and covered me with blankets and said good night as he exited the room owned by the Maknaes, me , Jimin and V. And went to the hyung lines room which is himself, Rap monster, Suga and Hobi.

I slept and waited for morning to come so that my sleep could be disturbed once again, by the alien like boy named Taehyung.

Chapter one end.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading my BTS VKook fabric
Please stay tuned for the second chapter called Our Own Talk Show

Please feel free to........
You know..........
Eh
Stuff.........I know its short I'll try and make the others a bit longer

Thanks again

PEACE OUT!!!