Chapter five: Pick up

V slept peacefully in his new bed. The maknae on the other hand did not.

He was still sleepy from yesterday. Instead of just going to buy pizza, Taehyung decided to take the younger boy to a nearby park and was a real problem because Tae was someone you couldn't convince to leave.

“Jungkook-ah~”

“Kookie~”

Jimin and Taehyung jumped on the maknaes bed, trying to wake him up for school-well university/college.

Jungkook started to get annoyed with Jimin, but not much with Taehyung since he didn't mind Taehyung being Taehyung. Jimin though, was someone Jungkook couldn't handle

He didn't care about any other member besides for V, so he didn't care what would happen if he kicked the eldest maknae's legs and suddenly be the cause of him being injured or not.

This was exactly what he had done. He kicked Jimin's legs and the elder boy fell off from the bed and fortunately, he was not injured. Because of this particular scene, Taehyung stopped jumping to look at the boy which was now on the floor moaning.

“Ahhoow!~” Jimin exclaimed “Huh? You didn't kick Tae off ? Why Kookie that's not fair.” Jimin pouted was he saw that Taehyung was still on the bed.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook then back to Jimin and smirked then after sticking out his tongue at the boy that sat on the floor.

“Kookie likes me more~” Taehyung said jokingly, but Jimin got angry at the brown headed boy.

“You bastard!” Jimin yelled at Taehyung ad started chasing after the alien as fast as he could. After the two boys left, Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for schooling.

*                *               *

“Jungkook-ah! Wait!” Taehyung yelled.

“Hyung, I need to leave. What is it?” Jungkook stopped in the doorway as he heard V's voice call out to him.

“What do you mean ‘what is it’ I'm going with for the drive to keep you company.”

Jungkook was really happy to have Taehyung with him in the car, because the driver barely spoke. Also, because it was Tae.

“Thank you V hyung. I appreciate it.”h

Taehyung hurried the younger boy to leave the building and started pushing him slightly. But he was to late. Namjoon was on his wat towards the two boys who were just about about to leave.

“V!” The leader shouted

Taehyung pushed passed Jungkook and ran outside screaming while trying to escape from Namjoon. Jungkook immediately understood Taehyung's rush. He was trying to escape dance practice. He really hated it, especially when it was morning practice.

Taehyung ran as fast as he could, but didn't succeed since Namjoon had cornered him.

“I want to go with Jungkookie! Let me go! It hurts, stop pulling me~” Taehyung whined, nagging the leader to allow him to go with Jungkook for the drive.

Jungkook giggled as he found Taehyung to be adorable when he never got things the way he wanted. Adorable. Even though Taehyung was two years older that him. He couldn't he but smile.

“Kookie~” Taehyung pretended to cry while reaching his hand out to Jungkook as Namjoon struggled to drag the stubborn boy back to the practice room.

Jungkook thought of getting back at Taehyung for trying to use him as an escape from dance practice. (A/N Tae wasn't using you kookie why would you think that! T^T)

Even though he wanted Taehyung to go with him, he gave the elder maknae a thumbs up, wishing him good luck before leaving the dorm.

“No! Jungkook-ah! Don't leave me! Jungkook~” Tae desperately yelled

The maknae heard Taehyung's cries and felt as if he was really needed in the elder boys life for some reason. Just as Jungkook was about to head back inside to help V, the driver called Jungkook to hurry up since they were already extremely late.

 *                *                *

During the course of the day, Jungkook couldn't stop wondering if Taehyung actually wanted to go with him because he wanted to, or if it really was to get away from dance practice.

Schooling ended, and Jungkook was left with the assumption that V was just using him. Jungkook looked at the familiar car that stood a few meters away. He saw his usual driver as well as someone else.

it was Taehyung

Taehyung looked out of the cars window and saw Jungkook standing in front of the building. He got out of the car and made his way to Jungkook smiling his box smile and waving like a person high on drugs.

“Jungkook-ah~” Taehyung called out “I came to join you on the ride back

Jungkook was shocked to see V there, and because of that, Jungkook blushed and thought that maybe he was wrong.

“T-Tae?” Jungkook questioned still unable to believe that Taehyung was there.

When Taehyung arrived beside the maknae, he playfully punched him, but it was unexpectedly harder than he planed.

“You jerk. You abandoned me” Tae said in a pretend angry tone

Jungkook thought that Taehyung was mad at him for not helping him earlier that day and lead to him once again assuming that he was just being used.

“You're the jerk! Not me! You wanted to use me as an escape from dance practice!” after saying those words, had he only realised that he had hurt Taehyung which made him know that he had thought wrong about him.

“Tae, I'm-” he tried to apologize but was interrupted by Taehyung speaking.

“Why would you think that?” Taehyung questioned “Why would you think I was using you as an escape plan? To I really seem like a person that would do such a thing?”

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung's eyes where filled with hurt and sadness. And knowing that it was because of him Tae felt this way, he began to feel guilty of what he had thought was true.

“Hyung, I'm-” Jungkook was cut off once again by the elder boy

“Its okay. I can't change the way people see me,” Tae assured “lets go home”