Chapter eight: Just Friends

“Taehyung. I like you.”

Jungkook finally confessed his feelings to Taehyung and felt as if his heart was about to explode from the embarrassment and shyness dwelling inside him, but it soon went away when he heard what Taehyung said next.

“No w-” The elder whispered, not completing his sentence which made it sound as if he never felt the same way. Obviously he liked Jungkook too.

Taehyung stopped stroking the maknaes hair, as his hand fell to Jungkook's back where he gripped the other's shirt.

“W-What do you....” Jungkook trailed off.

Taehyung didn't know what to do to prevent hurting the younger boys feelings too much.

“No, I like you Taehyung said.

“You do!?” Jungkook said in disbelief as he stepped back to see Taehyung's face. The elder boy's eyes were closed and for some reason Jungkook thought that the smile on
V's face was forced-in other words-fake

“Obviously. We're friends right?”

Taehyung kept his eyes shut to avoid the knowing disappointed look that was on the maknae's face at that moment.

He wanted to accept Jungkook's confession, but Seokjin had confessed to him after the silent game had ended and Taehyung said that he would give them a shot.

Jungkook accepted the response when he thought through what his and Taehyung's relationship would be like if they became a couple. It would be fun, but not like the fun they have as just friends . They wouldn't talk about random things like BigBang and how short Jimin is. They'll probably talk about their feelings and the problems in their life.

He didn't want to ruin what they presently had.

Even though he loved Taehyung, he thought it would be pointless to be with him if he changed because of some bothersome feelings. Maybe being just friends wouldn't be bad since that's what they have been to each other for years

“Yup, thats right; friends.”

Taehyung opened his eyes out of curiosity and saw the adorable bunny smile which made way to the maknaes once depressed face. Seeing Jungkook smile immediately made Taehyung smile as well.

Jungkook saw Taehyung with his usual unique box smile; something he knew he would probably miss if they became a couple. Suddenly the maknae giggled as he remembered Tae was supposed to clean the bathroom.

“Get going hyung. Jin hyung might get mad.”

“Its okay ~” Tae assured. “He won't find out. He probably thinks I'm cleaning it right now. Hahahahaha! So gullible. ”

“Um, Tae,” Jungkook tried to stop the elder boy from speaking.

“I said its okay Jungkook-ah. Lets play a game or something,” Taehyung said pulling the maknae along with him, but stopped when he found Seokjin standing before them with crossed arms and frowning like a disappointed mother.

“Tae, go and clean the bathroom right now, or you won't get the ice cream we promised you,”

“Come on hyung. Just one game of Super Mario, then I'll clean. I promise.” Taehyung nagged childishly in an aegyo voice. Seokjin didn't care how cute the lil' alien looked. The reason he wanted Taehyung to clean the bathroom immediately was because he was jealous.

At Jungkook.

“You. Bathroom. Now” Seokjin ordered pointing his finger towards the direction the bathroom was.

Taehyung couldn't not listen to the eldest member, for if he did, he'll be banned from watching anime for weeks.

                                                                *                  *                  *

Taehyung finally cleaned the humorous mess caused by a specific individual *cough* Namjoon *cough cough* he packed the cleaning supplies away and headed to the make-up room.

Taehyung never went there to beautify himself, but rather he wanted to be alone. He sat in a chair and stared at his reflection in the mirror thinking about Jungkook's confession he had made a few minutes ago.

If only he knew sooner.

‘if’

Its a horrible word, wouldn't you agree.

It ruins your plans, thoughts, confidence, and even your future, in a way.

While Taehyung was lost his thought, he never noticed a tired Yoongi entering the room.

“Oh, sorry, I didn't know someone was already in here. I'll find a different place to sleep ” Yoongi said in his sleepy voice and turned around to leave the already occupied room

“Its okay hyung, I'll leave. No big deal”Taehyung said and stood up from the chair he had been seated in. He was about to leave the room, when Yoongi suddenly shot his arm to prevent the younger from leaving.

“I said its okay. I'll find some other place to laze around.” The elder boy said.

Yoongi the felt a drop of some sort of liquid splash onto his sensitive skin. “Y-You're crying, Tae.” he said shocked, more than he ever was in his life.

Taehyung wasn't one to just cry for stupid reasons and the only time he did ever see the younger cry was when his parents told him that they'll support him through his singing career even though they didn't agree to it at first.

“This isn't like you, TaeTae. Something happened. Didn't it?” the mint haired boy asked.

“I don't know. Is it because I feel bad?” Taehyung thought out loud

“Feel bad? About about what?”

“Maybe its because i refused something I desperately wanted for a long time ” Tae admitted, but didn't say what the refused thing was. Obviously the something he refused was Jungkook, but he didn't want Yoongi or the other members to find out.

“What was the thing you refused?” Yoongi asked curiously. He waited for some serious words to escape the younger boy's lips, but instead.........

“The organ Jungkook wanted to give me.” Taehyung then burst into tears.

“Aish,” was all Yoongi could say before hugging the alien.

When Taehyung stopped crying and assured Yoongi that he was okay, then elder started hitting the younger boy out of the room playfully with his pillow

Taehyung was the only one who knew what he actually meant when he said that stupid reason before he cried like a infant.

The organ was obviously Jungkooks heart and the heart represents love.

He unintentionally refused Jungkook's love he had been longing for a long time. He didn't want anyone to find out. No one would know and he wanted it that way. He didn't want to stop being the brother like friend he knew he was to Jungkook. He wanted to be friends.

Just friends.

Whoop whoop

Soooooo
What you think.

<You liiike> hehehe. sorry BigBangs T.O.P is just........
Any way hope you liked it

PEACE OUT!!!

Next chapter is called:
LIE DETECTOR