Chapter thirteen: Together

Its the last chapter peeps and a short one
I hope its votable and comment worthy
I doubt it would be......see you at the end of the chapter 😊😚

>>>>><<<<<

The elder members gathered around the bed taking pictures with cameras and phones of the sight they thought was worthy of being captured.

Hoseok squealed

“THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!” he cooed loudly leading to the others to cover his big mouth. Since Jungkook was a light sleeper, he instantly woke up fluttering his eyes open looking at the members standing beside the bed .

“What's wrong? Why are you guys smirking like that? ” Jungkook questioned

The Maknae tried sitting up, but something kept him from doing so. His chest was topped with something heavy yet comfy, he looked down and saw the still sleeping Taehyung. He couldn't help but smile at the other, brushing away the hair curtaining the sleepers eyes

The moment was ruined by giggles from above Jungkooks head. He looked up at the others holding a thumbs up with weird, scary faces. It scared the Maknae yet he blushed.

He spotted another figure standing behind the others, leaning against the open door. Jungkook got up, carful as to not awaken the sleeping boy that was still to recover from his fever.

“Please take care of Taehyung. I'll be back in a moment,” he asked making his way to Seokjin. The elder directed his gaze onto the oncoming Jungkook and walked out the room so that the two could talk.

“i..I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier, hyung. I was being childish and-”

The elder ruffled his hair and said: “its okay Kookie, that's all I need to hear,” Jungkook looked up and smiled at Seokjin happy that his apology was accepted.

“I'm sorry things couldn't work out for the two of you,” “Yeh right,” Seokjin said which made the maknae laugh.

“Yep, you're right. Sorry but, I'm actually glad it never did work out,” he stuck out his tongue and ran away happily.

“why you...” Jin said angrily and chased after the maknae.

“Seems like the Maknae is back to his usual self,” Namjoon noted.

“Do... You guys think its good that they are together? Manager-nim doesn't like these sort of things to happen in the group,” Jimin said as he clenched his fist, Yoongi looking at him with hurt eyes.

“They should make it last as long as they can. I doubt they will stay as a couple. Unless Manager-nim changes his mind.” Hoseok said

“He doesn't need to find out, we'll keep it from him. They deserve to be together after what they've gone through” Namjoon added

“Yoongi?” Jimin looked at the elder boy

“Im okay, I'm fine” he informed.

.....

The group was willing to keep the two younger members happy for both the team and themselves, but nobodies secrets will stay hidden. There will be a day that it will surely be known to everyone surrounding you.

Will it stay as is?

Soooooo yaaaaa
Sucky ending I know

But if you guys want a second book I'll see if I can do so
    Just tell me k

PEACE OUT!!!   FOR KNOW