Chapter eleven: Finding him

Jungkook strolled around the practice room trying to walk off all the anger that was bottled up inside of him. While in the process, Jungkook couldn't keep it in any longer and let out a scream of frustration which echoed through the empty room.

He stopped in the middle of the room and dropped onto his knees. He shook his head and sat down with his knees now to his chest and his face snugged into his cold hands.

He heard voices and footsteps from a really close distance and looked towards the door.

“Where the heck did Kook go?”

“No idea. He can't be outside since manager-nim told us to stay indoors until we find a new dorm.” Hoseok informed the other three as he opened the practice rooms door.

They looked around and no sign of the Maknae anywhere in the spacious area. The boy was still in the room though, he his himself behind the door. The place he hid when Taehyung and himself played hide and seek.

He slowly came out from behind and carefully made his way around. Yoongi turned, he spotted Jungkook and pointed at him.

“found him,” the eldest amongst the few informed.

The Maknae immediately started to run away from the rest that was now chasing after him. There was no way he was going to let them find out what the whole scene in the room was about.

*                 *                 *

A half an hour later and the older members still never caught Jungkook.

“This is what you call desperate, right?” Jimin breathed heavily

Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin were now tired and decided to split up and look for the maknae in a steady pace even though they were dying to know what happened with him in the room Taehyung was in.

As they were about to split into their duo group thing, Jungkook came out of the restroom that the group of 4 stood in front of.

They all looked at him waiting for him to make a move.

“Dont. You. Dare.” The leader ordered, but, he ran away anyway.

He ran ran down the corridor where their rooms were located and Jungkook ran into the hyung lines' room quickly locking the door behind him

“Open the door Maknae!” Yoongi banged on the door

“Stop, hyung. He won't come out. Remember when he ate all the luxuries and didn't want to admit it?” Jimin reminded the elder.

“Are you saying he won't come out for a week?” Hoseok asked

Namjoon nodded and ordered everyone to look for Jin instead since Taehyung would help because of the state he was in.

Jungkook heard them walk off and waited an extra few minutes before walking out the room.

Taehyung lied in his bed, looking towards the open door wondering what the whole fuss was about as he had been listening to what they spoke about. He was about to close his eyes when they were suddenly caught by a figure walking pass.

“J-Jungkook?” he questioned weakly.

He slowly sat up and allowed his legs to hang over the side of the bed. Taehyung slowly set his bare feet onto the cold floor, wanting to follow the Maknae to wherever he was off to.

Taehyung walked, each step weaker than the next and he looked like he was about to fall and second soon. After the struggle of walking, he managed to get to the door and uses the frame as support.

He stuck his head outside of the room and saw Jungkook continuing to walk. He tried calling out to him, but it wasn't loud enough for the younger boy to hear and Taehyung desperately needed to speak with him.

Jungkook was about to turn the corner, making Taehyung want to run towards him, he didn't care about his still throbbing head. He walked faster than before and called the youngers name one more time.

“Jungkoo-” Taehyung fell over not completing his call, but thankfully the younger heard the voice of the sick boy.

Jungkook debated whether he should or shouldn't help Taehyung. He decided not to, but when he watched the latter struggle to stand up he changed his mind.

He sighed and jogged towards Taehyung and held his arm to support him. When he managed to get the sick to his feet, Taehyung smiled at the younger.

“You finally heard me,”

So guys here's another chapter
Hope its readable since I never review the things I post

Also I'm going to try and finish this book by tomorrow

Be sure to checkout my other book Nothing But Darkness

PEACE OUT!!!

Oh and hwarang is soooooooo coooool