End of Book Update

Holy guacamole this book went by fast! Geez...

Ok so hi guys!! If you have never read one of my stories before (you totally should) but at the end of each of my stories I do a little update part just to...well idk...update you guys?

So hey!

So a couple things...FIRST of course there will be a squeal to this book (since there is 2 movies obvi) but I actually wanted your input on what I should do for the second book because I am stuck between two ideas. 

So as we all know NYSM2 begins after a 1 year time skip (if you didn't know that then you can now leave it was a pleasure doing business with you.) so I was wondering if you would rather me have book 2 start where NYSM2 starts and have flashbacks of the year gap we don't get to see in the movie OR the next part just be that year gap and have a third book for NYSM2. BUT keep in mind if I do the 3 books option the year gap story (so the next one) may have really short chapters or be a really short story in general, but there is a lot of ideas that I will be adapting into this story that will be happening during the time gap which is why I want your input!

Either way I have decided I will be cutting Lula out of the story internally, like she never existed. I love her! but for story telling purposes I think it will be best to not have her in it.

So leave your ideas and comments regarding that here!

SECOND...as you may have noticed I centered and italicized (?) part of the text in the final chapter....I had the idea to do that a while ago but I just started doing that I will be going back and editing the chapters now so all of the parts will have that just for reasons you'll find out later. Go back and re-read with that if you want but you don't have to.

And if you're reading this after the parts have been updated sorry for wasting your time with that paragraph.

I feel like there was something else but idk....So I'm just gonna end it here?

Thanks SO MUCH for reading this story, you guys' support has been OUTSTANDING! Better than I've ever had before (and I have like 6 stories on my account so that's saying a lot)

I love you guys so much don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story if you enjoyed and I will talk to you guys later!!