Teaser

Link's POV

I was sitting at home alone one afternoon. Christy and the kids had gone out with Jessie, Locke, and Shepherd. Since Rhett and I were left home from the mother and kid day, he was coming over to just hang out for a while. I was on my couch when I heard the doorbell ring. Assuming it was Rhett, I shouted, "Come on in, Rhett. The door's open. I heard the door open and stood up, but what I saw was shocking. There, in front of me, stood... me. He looked exactly like me. I stuttered and stared at him. His eyes, his hair, his crooked smile, absolutely everything about him was the same as me. He took a step closer and brought a crowbar out from behind his back. I stepped back slightly and tripped. He smirked down at me and brought the crowbar up. He bent down so he was closer to me.

"Hey brother. That's right, Link. I'm your brother. Your twin. And I'm here for my revenge." He smirked and lifted the crowbar into the air. I crossed my arms in front of me and shouted.

"Wait! Why? What did I ever do?" I was breathing heavily and stared up at him with such fear in my eyes. He leaned down even closer and I could feel his hot breath on my face. He grabbed my wrists with one hand, forced them away from my face, and held them at my stomach.

"You had a good life while I suffered through every waking moment of mine. That kinda builds up a lot of resentment, don't you think. Always knowing I had a brother who was out there with loving parents and friends. Who wasn't alone and cold every night. Who had so many people that loved him. Who became a famous YouTuber with his best friend since first grade. Meanwhile, I suffer through every second of my life. I'm going to destroy your perfect life, brother. Bye." He smirked again and bashed the crowbar over my head. I immediately blacked out.

Third Person POV

Link's brother, James, dragged Link's unconscious body to Link's attic for now. He would move him later after Rhett was gone. He hit Link over the head once more, just to be sure he wouldn't wake up. Then he swapped clothes with Link. He ran out to his car and grabbed a roll of duct tape. He put a piece over Link's mouth and wrapped some around his wrists and ankles, binding them together. He wrapped a piece around Link's upper arms, forcing them to his sides. He went back downstairs to wait for Rhett to arrive. He sat down on the couch and heard the doorbell ring. He was here. Now, one relationship at a time, James was going to crush Link's life, starting with his best friend.

Hey guys! This book won't be released for a long time yet. In the poll I had before, it lost, now unless after reading this, you guys change your minds and want to see this first, it's going to be a while before I can get to this one. I still need to finish A New Life and then most likely Monsters Are Real. Hope you guys enjoyed this teaser! And a huge thanks to KawaiiLink37 who made this awesome cover! She does amazing work and very fast too! I love this cover so much!!

BYMB,

Annie