Chapter Two

I could feel my head throbbing from the pain as I layed on the sidewalk. I pushed myself up and propped onto my elbows. "Bloody hell." I mumbled one hand holding my hand as the other supports me.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of grunting in front of me. I focused my attention on the boy laying down in front of me.

I had crashed into him. The blonde was doing the same as me, he held his head with his eyes closed, lying down with his knees up. He seemed really tall.

Thats when he propelled himself to sit up properly resting his hands on his knees. He looked up and caught me staring. I blushed and looked to the side breaking the tension. I could hear him chuckle a little.  

I picked up my phone and put it in my pocket. "I'm so sorry." He said standing up and dusting himself off. He bit his lip as I apologized and blushed. I noticed I was still on the floor while doing all of this.

I tried to get up but ended up slipping on my bag, to fall back down. He let out a quiet laugh, you could tell he was trying to hide. I dusted myself off as he picked my backpack handing it to me and then his phone off the floor. I grabbed the backpack and smiled looking into his eyes.

Holy shit this boy has blue ass beautiful eyes. I felt my face going red as I checked my phone to see a different wallpaper "umm I think you grabbed the wrong phone." He chuckled handing me my phone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I mumbled.

"I'm Simon." He said smiling at me before looking down and holding his hand out. "Y/N." I said shaking it and having this uncontrollable smile on my face. And of course the moment was ruined from the vibration of my phone.

*Sav 🙆🏾 sent you a message [9:28PM]*

Hey, where are you?? Are you okay? We were about to leave but can meet up with you if you want? xxx

*You to Sav 🙆🏾 [9:28PM]*

I'm finee, Go on without me, I'm nearby. xx

Again my phone went back to the pokemon app to show "OMG I CAUGHT IT!!!" I said in shock. I CAUGHT THE FUCK GYARADOS."You got the Gyarados?!?!" He looked up at me in shock. I nodded as he walked up behind me to look at my phone.

He pulled out his phone onto the app "It's not on my screen." he sighed. I tucked my hair behind my ear and asked for his phone so I could see.

He stood so close behind me there was barely any space. It was kind of comforting to have a tall figure stand behind you. I turned my head behind me to see him look down and slightly smile at me, showing a dimple.

At this point I was lost in my thoughts until I felt the phone vibrate. Right there, a Gyarados appeared on the screen. "You're amazing." He exclaimed watching me catch the creature. It took a few tries before I handed the phone back to him.

At this point it was pretty awkward, because he was just staring at his phone. "Hey, I'm really sorry for bumping into you but it was nice meeting you, but I gotta head back to leicester square" I said awkwardly smiling.

He put his phone away and looked up at me. "It's okay." He smiled. I started to walk away when"Hey Y/N can I get your number?" he asked. "Cause I mean clearly you're goodluck." He chuckled raising his eyebrows, making a gesture with his hands. He couldn't see it but god damn was I smiling hella.

*Back with friends at my house*

As we walked into my flat, Eva quickly took my arm and pulled me onto the sofa causing me to still have one shoe on. "Y/N who is the boy." Eva asked smirking. "What do you mean?" I blushed. "Please Y/N You were gone for longer than a phone call and you couldn't stop smiling the entire time we were out" Fleur said raising her eyebrow slouching onto the sofa, soon enough Sav came into the conversation agreeing. "I bumped into him and he asked for my number." I giggled. "Oh my god Y/N YOU HOE." Leo exclaimed jumping onto the couch, causing everyone to burst into laughs.