Chapter Twenty

A/N: OKAY IM SORRY I MEANT TO RELEASE THIS THE DAY AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER BUT Uhh u kno i procrastinated :/ <3 Lovee youu

After an entire day of procrastinating to get ready for new years, mainly just watching netflix.. and eating. (just finished rick and morty, recommend that shit 100%) 

But finally there it is. The closet standing in front of me, filled with clothes that aren't good enough for me to wear. I slam the closet doors shut and start to work on my makeup. After what seems like forever I fuck up and get mascara all over my eyelid. After all that eyeshadow and hardwork, I need to redo the fucking eye and I barely have enough time left. (true story on nye)

As I am re doing my eye, the loud music stops and the room is filled with my ringtone. With fake nails on and holding my eyeliner, I praise the lord for not being a clutz and accidentally getting that all over my eyeshadow.. Instead it gets on my carpet. I let the phone ring for a while, as I carefully put everything down and get my shit together. Reaching for the phone on my nightstand.

"Hellooo?" I answer.

"Where are you?!?" Si's voice calmly panics. (um idk if thats a thing but yeah)

"My room.." 

"Y/N!" he sighs

"I uh kind of messed up on the makeup and I can't find anything to wear."

"Y/N there are about four hours until 12 and it is going to take an hour for you to get here! Also Im sure what you have on is fine."

I check the time and, shit its already 8pm. 

"I'll be there soon byeee."

"Bye" He hangs up. 

Rushing around the room, I quickly sit back down again and start curling my hair, burning myself a few times. I went to my closet and just decided to throw some white jeans on a velvet top and some black heeled booties before grabbing my bag and running out the door. Whilst going down, I look into the mirrors placed on the walls to see my shitty curls and a few dorito crumbs on my face. Wiping them off, I run out the front door onto the crowded London streets and head for the underground. 

"Where the fuck have you been?" Cal(freezy) chuckled letting me into the apartment. Blasting music, escaped the room and echoed through the hallway. 

"I took longer than expected, where's Simon?" I grinned. 

"with everyone else." Cal shouted over the music, shaking his head. 

He led me down the hallway and into main room where I could already hear Simon's awkward shaky laugh over the music. 

I slipped into the room quietly. The apartment was packed, anyone who has collabed or been mention in the Sidemen videos was practically here. 

Searching for Si, I see him sat on the couch, too engaged in a conversation with Josh and Freya to noticed I had entered. 

Scanning the room,  I realize I didn't really know anyone. Awkwardly i move and stand in the corner. 

Thank god, someone I knew came over. 

Vik holding a beer. 

"Hey!" He greeted slurring a lot. 

"are you wasted already?" I chuckled.

"Only a little." He slurred.

"Dont get too crazy Vik"

"I'm fuckin helmet boyyy matee!!" Vikk laughed walking away. 

I shook my head smirking as he walked away. Curled up in the corner by myself I decided to observe the room. 

A group of people, who I made out to be Saz, Lux, Freezy, Harry and Weller, dancing about and laughing next to the balcony. JJ chattin up some blonde. My attention turned to Ethan's laugh as he was with Emily and Tobi. More people I didnt know were roaming around and dancing. Then on the couch there was Si, who was still talking to Josh. Freya however turned to look in my direction and gestured for me to come over, in which again, I awkwardly did. 

"Heyyy When Did you get here?!" Her bubbly voice spoke pulling me into an embrace. 

"Just now." I smiled back. 

"Si! Are you not going to pay attention to your lovely girl?" Freya giggled lightly hitting him on the head, from behind the couch. 

Simon turned his head around to face us. A huge smirk gathered on his face and soon enough his lanky arms were pulling me into a hug. 

"Hey there beautiful" He grinned.

I chuckled before lightly kissing him. 

"Still amazed that Minter's got a girl" JJ laughed, slouching onto Simon.

Si pulled away from me and groaned trying to push JJ off of him. 

"Whatever Jide." Si rolled his eyes managing to slip away from JJ's embrace. 

"Drinks anyone?" Josh came, handling five shots in his hands. 

"Dont mind if I do." JJ cackled taking one. 

Freya lightly chugged on it, Josh swallowed whole (dirty minded people u guys are) and Si held both of ours. Handing one to me, we both took them quickly. 

Soon enough Si and I were snuggled together on the couch while talking to Freezy and Tobi. By now it was about 1o and there was another two hours to go. Everyone was wasted and the party was still going about. 

JJ came over tumbling on top of us. 

"Heyyyy" He slurred laying on top of my calves. 

"Hey Jide" I laughed.

"Y/N can u get more drinks please" JJ turned his head and begged. 

"Jide, no more drinks man" Si slurred as he was pretty wasted too. 

"Shut up Edward, Y/N please get more?" Jide begged.

"Olajide Olatunji, no she will not." Si giggled. 

"But she's sober ish." Jide laughed. 

"I will, dont worry" I chuckled at him. 

Shaking my head, I got off the couch escaping from the party. Reaching for the door knob it opened before me.

"You think I'm gonna let you go out alone on New years to get drinks by yourself?" Si raised an eyebrow at me, opening the door. 

"I am of age Si." I smirked at him. 

Down the hallway to the elevator the music got softer and softer, Si grabbed my hand as the elevator doors opened and I rested my head on him as they closed. 

Walking onto the cold winter streets of London, we talked and laughed. 

"Do you realize how we met?" Si giggled.

"Pokemon Go?" I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"How fucking adorable is that?" Si shook his head.

"Well you knocked me over." He continued.

"I didnt, you pushed me down." I chuckled.

"What? no you were busy on your phone to notice me." 

"Well who can notice you when you're as tall as a fucking building." I joked. 

He stopped walking and turned to me. 

"Si?" I frowned.

"You are so fucking adorable." He grinned leaning near, 

kissing me. 

My hands quickly grasped onto his neck and he pulled me up onto his waist, my legs wrapped around him, which caused us to laugh. 

You could hear the soft R&B music from the close restaurants and the splash of the thames nearby.

Smiling, I pulled away from him to see a that beautiful smirk and dimple on his face.

"I love you." He blurted. 

"I love you too Si." I hesitated before kissing him again.