Chapter Four

A/N: Hiiiii Guys :))) Uhh I've decided to add a few choices to this chapter to see if you guys would like it!! If you want to see anything in the book don't be afraid to message me :D 

"Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Leo shouted laughing attempting to pull the cover off of me. "Mom?" I replied starting a little tug of war with her. She finally stopped and headed for the door, turning around "I'll leave you alone." she squinted her eyes, then  ran for the curtains pulling them apart, causing the sun to shine directly in my eyes. "GOOD MORNING LOSER." She cackled sprinting out the room. 

I got out of bed to see my phone light up with 1:30 pm. "shit." I mumbled under my breath before remembering the events that happened last night, causing me to chuckle a little. I bent down next to the nightstand to check my phone, seeing I got a few notifications from instagram and tumblr. I put my phone down before going out to eat breakfast. 

"Morning!" Sav exclaimed fully dressed and watching tv. I did a little wave at her and smiled before going in the kitchen. As I looked in the fridge I heard Eva come up behind me "We don't have any food, gotta go shopping after you get ready." She said leaning on the counter with a cup of tea. I nodded my head and walked back towards the guest room. 

As I entered the room I could hear Leo start to play Stormzy's music outloud. Lowkey rapping to the lyrics I changed into high waisted white shorts and a knotted grey shirt. 

I decided not to do a lot of makeup today and put my hair in a ponytail. I packed my bag with last night's clothes. I walked out of the room grabbing my backpack of clothes and phone. "Lets goo." I sang entering the living room slipping my nikes on, Leo turned off the music and we all headed out the door. 

*Skip to Westfield carpark*

"What's the plan today y/n?" Eva asked locking the car.

"Uhh nothing really just gotta buy some stuff for tomorrow?" I replied putting my phone in my YSL bag. 

"Oooh what stuff?" Leo asked skipping around me.

"just stuff.." I hesitated slowly. I was a shite liar if you didnt know. 

"What exactly are you doing tomorrow?" Sav asked in a sarcastic tone, wiggling her eyebrows at me as we walked into the mall.

"What is this? interrogate Y/N time?" I sighed. 

"Are you going on a date?!?" Leo grinned. 

"It's not a date." I blurted, feeling my face flush red. 

"OMG ITS THAT SIMON GUY!" Eva gasped as I flashed a fake smile her way.

"who?" Leo asked confused.

"The guy she ran into like a week ago!" Eva exclaimed doing a little dance.

"Sure its not a date!" Sav rolled her eyes.

"It really isnt." I spoke softly.

"Still calls for a new dress!" Eva sang grabbing my arm and leading me into forever 21. 

*Skip to next day*  

It was about 4 now and all i've done is sit and watch netflix all day with my best friend, doritos. Sav had gone to see Fleur, so I was home alone. After some time I started blasting music as I took a shower, getting ready to hang out with Simon.