Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Okay so Im going to be truthful here, I've re-written this chapter a million times and I just cant get it right. But I love you guys so much <3 I really am sorry for not posting in about 5 months, I've been going through some stuff and I only want you guys to see my best work! So here is a chapter that is long overdue! Love you guys xx 

I woke up to the smell of linen, red bull and a hint of cologne flowing through the air. I was in Simon's room for sure. 

"Si?" I spoke, sitting up and resting onto the headboard, my hands roughing out my messy hair. I looked around the room to see him already in the busy process of editing a new dead by daylight video. 

"Someone's finally awake." He snickered, spinning his gaming chair around to face me. 

"What time is it?" I yawned, pushing the covers away and slowly sliding out of bed, making my way towards him. 

"1 in the afternoon." 

He gestured to sit on his lap, in which I did so, my legs overlapping each other and hanging over the arm handles, one of his hand placed on my lower back. His free hand brushing a loose strand of my hair off my cheek. Those soft blue eyes of his melted into mine as we kissed. 

"Simoooooooon!" JJ called in his highest pitch.

"Whaat??" He rolled his eyes.

The sound of JJ's footsteps became louder and louder, soon enough the bedroom door slowly creaked open and the big bald head popped in.

"Si, we still heading into the city?" JJ casually entered the room.

"Yes Jide" he sighed 

"Y/N you coming tonight?" now lying on the bed. 

"Nah, I don't wanna bother you guys." I declined politely.

"Simon, you're not even inviting your girlfriend to New years eve?!?!" He melodramatically open his mouth in shock.

"She said she was busy!" Simon cuddled me into his chest tighter.

"You're coming kid, Thats final." JJ ruffled his hand into my hair. I shook my head at him as he stood up to leave.

Simon sighed. He turned his head and looked at me before sliding one hand underneath my back and the other under my thighs, soon enough he was carrying me bridal style around the room. "Si!" I screeched, my hands clutching onto his neck. He started giggling and spinning me around the room, his grip on my thighs, tighter. 

After his fair share of fun, he started making his way to the bed before dropping me roughly on the bed causing me to bounce back and off the bed onto the floor, hitting my head. Bursting out in laughter, he looked at me as if I was insane.

"Y/N are you okay?!?" His eyes grew as I laid there laughing on his bedroom carpet in pain.

"I just - hit - my he-ad - ahah-haha - I - fine!" I laughed, trying to take deep breaths and look cool. He was kneeling beside me and adjusting my body position, helping me get up onto the bed as I continued laughing at my foolish self. 

"You really aren't like most girls are you Y/N?" He shook his head.

"That's something I'll let you decide Minter." I winked sarcastically.

  "You're so weird." He laughed out. 

"You need to get ready for London Minter." My fingers pointing at him whilst my brows furrowed playfully. 

"Do we go by a last name bases now?"

"No one likes well put sentences, Minter." I rolled my eyes.

"Do they like this though?" He started taking his hoodie off. His shirt came with it. Now standing there in front of me was a shirtless Minter with a smug smile wiped across his face.

"Nah." 

He chuckled before heading into the bathroom. 

I waited in the kitchen for him to finish changing. Rummaging through the boy's fridge. Which was just filled with either expired takeout, red bulls, yogurt, more red bulls or beers. 

"Of course I find you at the fridge Y/N." Vik laughed as he entered the kitchen.

"You guys have nothing!" I shook my head at him. 

"We have cereal, but I'm not very keen on sharing." 

"How dare you Vik!" I sarcastically put a shocked expression on.

"At least you don't live with him." Josh entered chuckling quietly.

"So does Freya also call you daddy?" Vik interrupted. 

We bursted into laughter, which was interrupted by JJ and Simon jumping down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

"Let's goooo !" JJ exclaimed leading us out the front door. 

We all climbed into Si's red range rover and continued to talk about random things until the car stopped at the O2. 

"I'll see you tonight then?" Si whispered to me as he leaned against the car watching me get out. 

"I don't know, do you want me there?" I raised a brow. 

"I'll see you there then." He winked.