Chapter Twenty-Two

Flashes of sunlight were blaring straight into my eye causing me wake up. 

Staring at the ceiling, I could feel myself smiling widely. Rustling in the sheets next to me, sleeping soundly was of course a very hungover and tired Minter. 

Slowly, I pulled the covers and hopped out of bed. 

Knowing I had a lecture to attend soon, I grabbed my alcohol stained clothes and stole the already worn black nike jacket belonging to Simon. 

There wasn't enough time to say goodbye, so I kissed his cheek and headed for the door. 

My body was restrained from moving any further as Simon's hand gripped tightly onto my wrist.

"Don't go" He groaned.

"I have a lecture." I smiled, sitting back down on the bed next to him. 

"Could you just drop out?" He muffled. 

"Go back to sleep, I'll see you later." I stood up and ruffled his hair a little before I opened the door to leave. 

I noticed that I was somehow in Tobi's apartment. Walking out into the living room, I saw Vikk sleeping soundly on the couch with Chip.

Slowly I tip toed towards the door, where thankfully I found my shoes lying there. Slipping out the door, I grabbed my shoes. 

*Skip ride back to apartment* 

I fumbled for my keys in my bag and gently opened the door. 

"Loook who's back." Eva laughed as her head turned back to look at me. 

"Oh look it's christmas, hoe hoe hoe." Leo snorted at her own joke.

I shook my head at them and went for my room. 

A quick shower and change was just enough time for me to walk to the hall.

Plugging my earphones in, I started heading towards the direction of the university. It was one in a million, a beautiful sunny day, in England, on a Saturday. Isnt that perfect?!? Although who the fuck gives lectures on Saturdays, I could be doing soo much more, like um riverdale? 

Checking the time, I started to pick up the pace until I manage to trip myself into a group of boys. 

We apologized and I grinned to show my apology, right when I turned back..

As I started to walk out again, one of them grabbed me by the shoulder.

I turned around to see them, around the age of sixteen or so, maybe 10 of them?

"Oi your miniminter's ex girlfriend aren't cha?" One of the tall blonde guys at the back giggled.

"Oh no, we are still together.." Furrowing my brows accompanied by an awkward smile. 

They all started to burst into laughter and smack each other. I started to put my earphones back in and walk away when one of them stopped me. 

"How's that sidechick of his then." Another guy from the side asked, giggling. 

"What." I stared blankly at him, I was too close for comfort at this point.  

"You know the whole twitter thing with um what's her name." He laughed, you could tell he was uncomfortable. 

"Yeah man, it was trending last night!" A short guy at the front snorted. 

"Right.." I blurted. 

They left laughing and I was just left confused. 

In no time, I was running for my lecture and quickly sat down in the hall before opening my laptop to see what the fuck was going on. I hadn't seen the boy in weeks before last night and shit like this comes up?

Stalking Simon on every damn social media available, I realised what had happened. 

Screenshots of this girl saying that she was with Si were all over the place. Things like him taking her out and trying to get with her, how he was a fuckboy. Of course, any fan could have done this, right? no.

 it just hit me.

Out of nowhere.

Out of all the screenshots, there was a photo. 

A recent one.

Him kissing her at a party on Freezy's snapchat.  

All of this was before he even met me last night.

While we were together. 

The tears started to flow.