Chapter Fifteen

*Four months later* 

I walked up and knocked on his front door before taking a step back.

"Hey Y/N." Josh answered smiling and letting me in. I nodded in thanks and continued to walk up the stairs to Simon's room. 

I slowly opened Simon's bedroom door to see him almost asleep from editing. I chuckled a bit and slumped down on his bed startling him a little.

"Y/N?" He turned around yawning and opening his arms for an embrace. I crawled to the end of his bed and jumped onto him. He moved me a bit so that I was sitting on his lap, my legs over the armchairs and my head rested on his chest.

"You okay?" I asked looking up at him.

"Just bored from editing." He yawned

"Its 5pm in the afternoon Si." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Shhh" He laughed covering my mouth with his hand. 

"I'm about done, lets go?" He smiled.

I nodded my head as he lifted me up and dropped me onto his bed. I laughed a little while he started changing into a black shirt. 

Simon, Vikk and Josh were gonna go watch a movie then go Pokemon hunting for their latest video. By now all Si's friends knew about us and although I posted photos of him and me on instagram, no one really figured out we were dating just yet. I mean I guess they might get a little pissed he's dating a girl four years younger than him, but as long as his hardcore fangirls try not to kill me I'll be okay.

We all walked out of the house and into Vikk's car.

*Skips trip and halfway into movie* 

We sat next to each other in the middle of the theater. My head nuzzled into his neck. Peaking a little at the movie screen as he embraced me and tickled me a little every time I squirmed.

"Si!" I giggled as quietly as possible

"Shhh with the PDA guys." Vikk whispered to us causing Simon to laugh.

He stopped and cuddled me so his his head rested on my shoulder as I sat upright slowly leaning towards him.

"You're so cute." He whispered to me, kissing my forehead. 

The magical feeling of warmth filled me up, my face relaxed. I turned to look at him, to see his eyes glazing back at me, his dimple slowly appearing as we both leaned in. 

And right then and there did he find the heart I never even knew I had.

His hands intertwined with mine as we walked out of the theater and out in the open together a bit behind the rest of the guys. He started walking a bit faster to catch up with everyone, causing me to be dragged behind.

"Si!!" I exclaimed, as his hand dragged mine faster.

"You're so slow" He turned to me chuckling

"I'm not as tall as you okay." I did my pouty face at him.

"Finee." He sighed rolling his eyes. I smiled at him as he walked back towards me.

His hands suddenly slid around my waist as he quickly and hastily picked me up, my legs wrapped around his torso, my arms around his neck. The shock of his idea caused me to squirm and giggle a lot.

"Simon!" I laughed, my grip on around his neck tighter. Simon quickly walked towards the other guys who were near the edge of the river. By now, we were in front of the guys as they were talking and filming their Pokemon videos. We messed around a little as I was clung onto him. He slowly let me down but stopped as my face was directly facing him.