Chapter Eighteen

A/N: YO COOLEST THING HAPPEND!! You know how in the last chapter (if u read it) I wrote about Y/N scoring into the top corner from around the halfway line? I FUCKING DID THAT IN MY FOOTBALL GAME TODAY CRAZY IKR, Plz dont call bullshit it happend Im not sad (lowkey like Simon's kick at the charity match! Btw from now on the story will be set in the new house that is seen in Simon/JJ/Josh and Vikk's recent videos, I may do a flashback of Y/N helping the sidemen move in but thats up to you guys.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Leo screamed from the living room.

"I'M GETTING OUT OF BED, CHILL K ITS STILL EARLY AS FUCK!" I shouted back, stumbling out of bed and into my closet. I looked at the variety of clothes that stood still on the coat hangers. 

"Y/N, put something on, Simon's waiting!" Sav popped her head into my room flashing a small grin before walking back out.

I grabbed my white rip n dip shirt/black yeezus shirt and threw on some light washed high waisted shorts. 

"I'm here!" I exclaimed running into the living room to see Leo putting on her shoes and Sav eating cereal on the couch.

"Are you not coming?" I asked grabbing my chuck taylors/nike huarache from the shoe rack and slipping them on.

"Nope, gotta study." Sav replied a spoonful of cereal in her mouth. 

"Or cry alone in the dark while watching animal videos." Leo scoffed with a large grin. Sav rolled her eyes at us and made a little shoo signal for us to get out. 

Leo and I headed out into covent garden to grab a bite.

"Excited about tonight?" Leo asked gently as the waiter placed our food on the table.

"Yep" I blurted cramming a large spoonful of salad/mac n cheese in my mouth. 

"How are you going to a wedding if this is how you eat." Leo sighed. 

"I'm beautiful." I laughed adding more food into my mouth spilling a little on the table causing Leo to roll her eyes. 

"What are you thinking of wearing tonight?" 

"I don't know" I swallowed.

"Jesus Y/N, you know you can't wear sweatpants right?" Leo shook her head.

"I'll find something in my closet."

"You know what this means, SHOPPING!" Leo sarcastically mocked. 

"Is that not from white girls?" 

"If I could physically roll my eyes to how I emotionally feel about your fun level, I would be dead."

"Rudeee." I stuck my tongue out at her.

It was about 9 am in the morning when we walked out of the cafe.

"Oxford street?" Leo asked as we walked towards the tube.

"Yep!" I exclaimed linking arms with her. 

*Skip to oxford street* 

Into the crowded Saturday street of Oxford circus. Leo and I practically explore every inch and street of the area going to urban outfitters, H&M, Zara and Topshop.

"There's nothing Leo." I sighed

"Shut up, I know what to do." she giggled. 

 We kept walking until Leo stopped me and pulled me into a lit up alleyway filled with small boutiques and unknown places. 

"We're bound to find something here." She smirked.

"How did I not know about this." 

It must've been a few stores before stepping into a modern chic one. Leo pushed me through the front door to see a wide variety of dresses from red to black.