Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Shoutout to Debbie and her omelet man. Also can we talk about how much the photo fucks me up.  

We walked back into the club together hand in hand.

As we entered Cal, JJ and Tobi made their way towards us before realizing our intertwined fingers, I watched as the smiles on their faces flashed proudly. 

"Fucking Finally." JJ exclaimed patting Simon on the back and leading the boys away. I chuckled a little as Simon placed a kiss on my cheek causing me to flush red. I sobered up a little. 

We danced a little and then sat on the sofa talking to everyone. Everyone smiled at Simon and I but not as much as Fleur smiled at me. By now the original party we went to was over and it was just Cal, Tobi, Fleur, JJ, me and Simon. My head slowly rested on his shoulder, my eyes fluttering trying to stay awake. He played with my hair a little.

"Let's go home." he whispered helping me get up. 

I knew everyone else would be fine since they lived in the same building. I gathered my stuff and left the club with my new boyfriend.  

Simon called a cab and told it to go to my house. He helped me in and sat right next to me, leaving no space in between us. We sat next to each other in silence, fingers still intertwined as the flashing lights of buildings and street lamps passed us. I laid my head on his shoulder as the car moved and our driver played *insert song*.

Simon walked me to my flat door.

"Thank you." I whispered turning around to face Simon, unlocking the front door and entering with him behind me. 

I took my shoes off before changing into lounge clothes. I walked out of my room to see Simon hanging around in the living room watching friends again.

"Watching without me?" I laughed sitting on the couch.

"You're not that important" He chuckled, cuddling me and nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

"Simon" I giggled as he planted small kisses on my neck. It tickled so much I managed to jump up onto my feet. Simon stood up grinning.

"Si" I chuckled carefully backing away from him as a grin filled his face. He caught up to me and started tickling me. I laughed so much he managed to pick me up at one point. I wrapped my legs and hands around him before he stopped tickling me and his arms were wrapped around my waist. He stopped and at this point both of us were looking into each others eyes smiling. He looked at me before looking back at my lips and kissing me. I gripped at his hair as he slithered his arms around my waist. I smiled and chuckled in between the kisses. He worked his way down to my neck before I knew it we were in the bedroom.

I woke up to the flashing sun shining through the curtains and into my eyes. I moved a bit to feel his hand wrapped around me. A huge smile formed on my face as the realization hit me. I was in my bedroom sleeping next to Simon Minter, the boy I had been dying to get all summer. 

I gently placed his hand back on the sheets as I got out of bed quietly. I put on some sweatpants and a t shirt then closed the bedroom door. After washing up in the bathroom I headed towards the kitchen. I made myself tea and breakfast and started eating at the counter while watching tv. 

I jumped as his hands slowly wriggled onto my hips. I ease into it, resting my head on his shoulder, taking another huge spoonful of my breakfast.

"How much can you eat." He chuckled causing me to choke a little.

"Don't *cough* be a hypocrite." I choked. He shook his head at me before taking my spoon and taking a huge bite out of my food.

"Hey!" I exclaimed giggling a bit at him attempting to grab the spoon from him. His arm stretched up to the sky, making sure I couldn't reach it.

"Simon!!" I jumped multiple times trying to reach for the spoon but could only see the laughter smeared across Simon's face. I jumped as much as I could until he gave me the spoon back.

"Your welcome." He chuckled at me

"whatever" I jokingly squinted my eyes at him.

"You're so adorable." he stuck his tongue out at me.  

My smirk caused him to place a quick kiss on me.