Chapter Eleven

I kissed him back.

And this was real. My hands carefully moved up to his neck, keeping my grip there. He tugged the end of my shirt, pulling me in closer until the space between us was no longer existent. I could feel his hand slowly making its way to my neck as I started to lightly tug onto his hair. We pulled away. I turned my glaze down to the floor so he wouldn't see how much I was blushing. I could feel his beautiful blue eyes admiring my face. Simon tucked my hair behind my ear before flashing me his half smile dimple. But the worst part hit me, I was sure he wouldn't remember any of this. 

I woke up in Simon's bed. I felt a little tug on the blanket to see the sleeping blonde next to me. I lifted myself up onto my elbows, causing a headache to take place and the realization that I was only wearing just Simon's shirt.

I felt a little object nudging my shoulder to see my phone screen light up with 2:03PM. I carefully sat on the edge of the bed, my head feeling heavy. The reminisce of last night went through my head. From memories of everyone laughing and talking outside to how Simon offered his shirt so I wouldn't have to sleep in my jeans, explaining the clothes. I smirked a little remembering my kiss with Simon. 

I turned my head whilst running my fingers through my hair to see a sleepy Simon getting up. His messy hair and scrunched up face.

"Morning." I smiled looking at him. He looked at me raising his eyebrows as if he was asking me why we are here. 

"We didn't sleep together, I mean we slept in the same bed but like you know." I awkwardly said causing him to chuckle a little.

"It's okay." He spoke, getting out of bed, rubbing his head. 

"FUUCKK." He winced.

"Your head?" I chuckled at him.

"Yeah, bloody hell." He groaned grabbing his phone to check the time. 

"I'll get you water." I smiled before heading downstairs. I felt a little sensation in my chest as I walked down the stairs. I was now in the kitchen grabbing some water and pills for Simon. Whilst going through the cupboards, Vikk and Tobi walked in fully dressed.

"Ohhh she's wearing his shirt!" Tobi exclaimed laughing.

"Did you guys-" Vikk smirked creepily

"Stop, no, we are just friends." I interrupted rolling my eyes causing them to laugh even more.

"Byeee." I giggled before heading back upstairs. 

Before entering the room I walked by Simon's bathroom to hear the shower on. I decided to sit and wait on the bed for him to finish showering. After a while I decided I might as well get ready to go back home. I started changing back into last night's clothes which smelt like total shit. After putting my jeans on I grabbed my shirt to put on, leaving me in my black bra. That's when the door opened, I turned around to see Simon start blushing madly as I started grabbing for my shirt. He immediately closed the door and I put my shirt on.

"I'm Done." I coughed politely as I opened the door for him. 

"Sorry." He awkwardly apologized.

"It's okay." I said without hesitation.

"Hey, I'm guessing you have videos to do, so ill go back home." I spoke to him before heading out the door. 

*Skip trip home*

It started raining as I opened the building door. I was a bit soaked, since my walk from the train station back home. My creaky wet footsteps echoed the hallway as I walked towards my door. I started fiddling in my purse for my keys when my front door opened.