Final Chapter - Homecoming

As Rene drove down the city, I couldn't keep my hands and eyes off the window! I was so excited! Madrid looked amazing!

"So the whole city gets involved in the games?" I asked him.

"Yea...Wait till you see the next El Classico, you'll see what I mean." He laughed.

"What's that? El Classico?" I asked.

He stopped that car.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" He yelled.

"Yes." I innocently smiled, causing him to take deep breaths.

"It's the rival game between Real Madrid and Barcelona, people all over the word watch this game hoping to decide which team is better." He calmly explained.

"Ohh I see..." I said.

"Looks like you still have a lot to learn about this city..." He said.

"And I can't wait to start learning." I smiled, still looking out the window.

Rene's phone rang and he answered it.

"Hey!"

....

"Yea he's here with me right now."

...

"We're actually most there."

...

"No he's excited!"

...

"Alright we'll see you soon." He finally said, hanging up.

"Who was that? That was rather short conversation."I asked.

"Your first stop." He said.

"First stop? Geez Rene...I'm barely in Madrid and you already have me doing stuff?" I questioned.

"You didn't think your first days in Madrid, Spain would be easy did you?" He laughed.

He stopped and parked the car, at a small restaurant.

"Besides, you can thank Sergio later for this." He added, while pointing outside the door.

As I looked out the window, I saw a man sitting in the outside dinning area by himself.

"I'll wait here, take as much time as you want." Rene said.

I instantly got out of the car and closed the door.

"Álvaro?" I said walking up to the man.

"Hey! You made it!" He got up to hug me

"I had no idea I was even coming here! Rene told me nothing." I smiled.

This made me really happy, i'm glad I finally got the chance to talk with him...he is my uncle after all.

"It's good to see that you're doing well." He said, both of us finally taking a seat.