Chapter 1... He Doesn't Know

"Sehun!" You called.
"Yes?" He jogged into the room.
"I found this old baby book."
"Okay?"
"It's yours." His eyes go wide. He dove at you. You jumped up onto the bed. "Give it here."
"No! I wanna see baby Sehun."
"Baby Sehun does not want to be seen."
"Well he doesn't have a choice." You jumped off the bed and run to the bathroom. You lock the door. "Open up." He said shaking the door knob.
"What's so bad in here?"
"I have embarrassing pictures, that's all." You flipped through the book."Oh! Is this a bath pic? Aw look at little you! Oh my you're naaaaaked."
"(Y/n)! Stop I don't want you to see!"
"Too late haha." You opened the door. He took the book. "No more baby me okay? That's all you need to see." You smile and sit back down on the floor. You go through a box full of baby stuff.
"What are you doing anyway?" He asked sitting down. "Just looking through your baby stuff. Looking, thinking, wondering."
"About?" You sigh.
"Sehun do you think about having kids?" He stared at you silent. "Sehun?" He licked his lips.
"I uh" he touched your knee. "Is something wrong?"
"Um" you shook your head. "No, no." You start to put the baby stuff away. "(Y/n)?"
"Yes?" You say smiling.
"Tell me."
"It's nothing really. I'm gonna go start dinner. Gonna help me?" He nods.
"Yeah sure." He stands up and helps you up...