Chapter 5... Planning

2 weeks has gone by since you found out you was pregnant. 1 week since Sehun proposed to you again. Time seemed as if it was flying by. Your morning sickness had gotten better thank god but the looming truth still hung over your head. You made plans to tell him almost everyday and everyday you found some way to get out of it. As you laid in bed next to him. You thought maybe I can tell him now. He's sleep, will he even remember tomorrow? You bit your lip. You tapped his arm "Sehun?" You whispered. "Sehun?"
"Mm" he grunted not moving.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Mhm."
"I'm pregnant."
"Mm that's great." He said sleepily
"Yeah. Are you happy about it?"
"Ecstatic."
"Really?"
"I love babies."
"I know you do. I'm just surprised."
"Yeah. Let's not worry about it. I'll see it tomorrow."
"What?"
"I'll see the baby tomorrow."
"I- okay." You laid down. You weren't sure if he even knew what was going on. He scooted over and wrapped his arms around you.

~Morning~

You sipped tea while reading. Sehun had the morning off. No work 'till 4:00pm. He was sleeping in or at least you thought he was. "Good morning." He kissed your cheek. "Morning." You replied.
"I slept great. How about you?"
"Fine I guess."
"Only fine? What's up, what's going on?"
"Nothing. I guess I'm just overwhelmed."
"Really? If you need a break take one. I'll take one with you."
"Sehun you have to work. I don't need to be attacked by your fan girls cause you decided to take a vacay on the wrong day." He laughed.
"I've taken time off before."
"And that's how I ended up with a ruined wedding dress."
"That won't happen this time I promise you that. This time I'll protect you better."
"It wasn't your fault."
"In a way it was. Not to mention I broke my promise."
"What promise?"
"I told you I would protect you. I hired bodyguards, security guards, retired police officers and they still got through. They still got to you. That's why I'm thinking of a special way so it doesn't happen."
"Sehun what are you planning?" You asked suspiciously.
"Nothing you need to worry about. So I called the wedding planner."
"What? When?"
"Before I proposed." He said rubbing the his head. You laughed. "She's coming over in like an hour."
"Why are you just now telling me? I would've did some research before she came."
"I didn't want you to worry."
"Why would I worry?"
"Because last time you seemed like you were going crazy. You were up all night picking things out. Looking up all the places the planner recommended. Calling people to RSVP. You were running on coffee and you hate coffee. I said to myself, at least we only have to do this once. But here we are."
"I wanted everything to be perfect. You know the saying. You only get married a first time once."
"Did our first time even count?"
"I mean... I don't know. Probably not since we didn't go through with it."
"We should have."
"Well this time we won't have to worry about all the things that happened before. We won't announce it like last time. We'll keep it quiet and not tell them until after it's done."
"I guess."
"What do you mean, 'you guess'?"
"I want everyone to know. Everyone needs to know you're mine, I'm yours and we're staying together, starting a family and nothing will stop us." Your heart skipped a beat. He was serious. You smiled. "Why do you say things like that? I never know what to say afterwards."
"Just say I love you. You're the sweetest. I'll buy you bubble tea." You burst out laughing. "Ah that smile. That's what I wanted to see. I love your laugh."
"Oh stop."
"Speaking of family. I had a dream that you told me you were pregnant."
"Really?"
"Mhm. It felt real. Do you know how happy I would be if it was?"
"Sehun are you even ready for kids? Are we? It's a big responsibility and we are so busy."
"I think we could make it work. You know my parents have asked me about our plans to have kids. They said they'd take them whenever needed. Your parents said same."
"You guys talked about kids without me?" You asked surprised.
"You don't always have to be around for us to talk."
"I know." Your parents loved him. They thought you two were perfect together.  "They kept saying we were young and had time but they were old and didn't have any."
"Are they rushing us or telling us to wait?" He sat down on the couch. "I don't know to be honest." He leaned his head back. "(Y/N) I'm ready this time. Are you?" You sat down next to him. "I am."
"Then let's not slow down. Let's see it through. Even if we have to run away for privacy. No one will stop me."
"Me too."
"Do you think I'd be a good dad?"
"Th- the best." You said hesitating.
"Why'd you hesitate?"
"I- I had to think for a moment."
"If you had to think then you must not believe it."
"I do! I do!"
"I can't wait to see the future."
"Neither can I." You said leaning on his shoulder