Chapter 3... Duties

You checked your phone. You had a long list of things to do today. While Sehun was a way at rehearsal, you had a shooting for a drama you starred in. 2 commercial shoots,3 photoshoot and then grocery shopping. He said he would be back before you left for the store but you didn't hold your breath. Rehearsals had ran over time more than once for him. It ran over more than it didn't. It didn't bother you though. It made you happy to know they were all working so hard. "Alright I need to hurry up."
••••
"I know this is hard for you. It's hard for me too but... I don't think we were meant to be."
"But Mina. I love you."
"I know you do Eric I-" you start to feel dizzy. "(Y/n)?" You stumble. "(Y/n)?" CC Who Played Eric, called you. He caught you when you stumbled forward. "Cut!" Yelled the director.
"I'm sorry sir." You say while holding your head. "What is going on with you?" He asked.
"Yesterday you were out of it as well. I don't know how we even finished shooting."
"I'm just not feeling well lately. I can finish this. It's the last scene of the day."
"(Y/n) are you sure?" The director asked. You nod "Mhm."
"Alright let's go back to CC's line aaand action!"
"But Mina. I- I love you."
"I know you do Eric. I love you too but this won't work. How long did you think you would be able to keep this a secret?"
"Until it was right to tell you."
"You should have told me right a way! We could have gone through this together from the beginning!"
"I'm sorry!"
"Goodbye Eric."
"No! No don't leave me!" You walked a way. "Cut! Perfect!" The director walked up to you. "Great job now go home and rest."
"Ah I wish but I still have photoshoots and grocery shopping and-"
"No you need rest. I'm calling Sehun. He seems to be the only one who can talk sense into you." You sigh.
"Fine I'll- I'll go home."
"Call me when you get there. I'll call your manager and tell her what's going on."
"Okay." You leave the set. You get in your car. As you put your seatbelt on your phone rings. "Hello?"
"Hey baby are you done for the day? I wanna take you out to dinner." You smile. "Sehun we're supposed to go to the store."
"We'll do it afterwards or tomorrow. Where are you?"
"I'm on the way home."
"Okay I'll meet you there."
"Bye."
"Bye, bye."