Chapter 2... Sickness & Thoughts

~Two days later~
"Ugh. I can't take it." You stood up holding your stomach. You flushed the toilet. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Sehun asked.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." You rinse your mouth. "Sehun wrapped his arms around your waist. He kissed your cheek. "What's wrong with my baby?" He mumbled into your neck. I'm pregnant and lying about it that's what's wrong you thought to yourself. "I'm uh- I'm suffering from food poisoning or something. I mean what else could it be?"
"Why didn't I get sick?"
"I ate more than you?"
"Should I get some medicine or?"
"No I'll be fine. I'm feeling better already."
"Really?" He turns you around smiling. "Let's go have some fun then."
"Mm not right now. I'm going to go lay down."
"I'll come with you."
"Work?"
"Day off today." He led you to your room. "Tomorrow I have rehearsal."
"I thought tomorrow you and the guys were having a comeback stage?" He pulled you down on the bed.
"Nah. That's next week."
"Sehun I"
"Yes?"
"I-" you covered your mouth and ran to the bathroom. Sehun followed close behind. He held your hair while you puked for the 4th time today...
••••
"I'm leaving now. Are you sure you'll be alright?"
"I'll be fine." He hugged you."
"Call me and I'll leave right a way." You laugh. "I'm fine okay? It's just a little food poisoning." You lied.
"I know but that doesn't mean I can't be concerned."
"Go before you're late." He kisses your cheek. "Okay I'll see you later." He starts to close the door. "Call me if anything happens."
"I will! Now go!"
"Okay bye."
"Bye!" He closes the door. He was really concerned for you. You weren't going to be able to lie about food poisoning long. He'll force you to go to the hospital if it lasted longer than a week. You were sure of that. "Maybe I should tell him." You sit the the love seat in the living room. "I can't. With the tour for the new album coming up, it'll distract him too much." Then another thought occurred. Fangirls. They already hated you two together. You put off your wedding because of them. They crashed the engagement parties and the wedding itself. One even tried to fight you and ruined your wedding dress. "They would probably kill me for real this time."
You cried for weeks after that. Sehun missed two concerts and a fanmeet to stay with you. The fans calmed down a little after that. They didn't want him to miss stuff. "Ah! What do I do?" You sink farther into the seat.