Chapter 12... Bringing Home The Baby

Some months had passed since you and Sehun's wedding. After the honeymoon, you two were back to your bust schedules. When you were 6 months pregnant, you decided to take a break so the news of you being pregnant wouldn't get out there. That was something you both agreed would stay a secret. It was to keep you and the baby stayed safe. It worked until you were about 9 months and 2 days. Some how the news had leaked out. After that you took your first fully pregnant steps out into the streets. Your bodyguards did a great job at keeping you two safe. You were first page news even after you gave birth to a baby boy. You could see that he had your eyes and Sehun's nose. "I'm in love." He said. He held him like he was the most precious thing in the world. "What should we name him?" He asked. "How about (baby's name). " You suggested. "I love it." He mumbled. He kissed his forehead. "I love him."
You smiled. He leaned down next to you. "We started off wrong but we did good."
"Yes." You agreed. "We'll be fine." He kissed you. "He was unexpected but he's a beautiful gift. The best one you could ever give me."
"You're being cheesy but I love it." You said. He chuckled. "Look, he's already sleeping."
"I guess we should quiet down."
"I love you (y/n)."
"I love you too Sehun."
"Let's make another one." He said smiling. You rolled your eyes. "You're a real piece of work."

~The End~