Chapter 4... The Questions

The drive home was quiet. The radio played slow love songs. You thought over the last scene of your drama. It had hit home. You were doing exactly what Eric was doing. You were keeping a huge secret from the one you love. When will it break free like it did with Eric? In the drama he kept the secret for almost a year. You wouldn't able to go that long. You would be showing by 3 months. Sehun would notice right a way. He notices everything. "Damn it!" You pulled over. You rested your head on the steering wheel. You started to cry. You hear a knock on your window. You jump up. It's CC. "Something's wrong. Open up and we'll talk."

"I'm such an idiot. This won't just go a way."
"You have to tell him. You need to tell him. He has a right to know."
"I can't. What if he reacts horribly?"
"But what if he doesn't? You and I both know he's not like that. I'm sure he would be so happy."
"I don't know."
"You guys have been together for 9 years. I don't see why you guys didn't get married like you were supposed."
"After the wedding was destroyed we decided to put it off for awhile."
"Why?"
"We didn't want to go through the mess again."
"Messes are a part of life. No one will be perfectly clean and free of drama."
"I know."
"You know but you let a few fans stop your wedding."
"I did."
"I think you and him need to try again."
"Are you serious?" I have enough on my plate as it is!" You yelled
"Your plate wasn't even clear before you asked for seconds."
"Are you saying I asked for this?"
"Well you didn't try to stop it did you?" He was right again. You sighed and rested your head against the steering wheel. "CC I need to go. Sehun is waiting for me at home"
"Go home and think about what I said." Thinking is all I have been doing. I don't think I'll be doing this though. "Okay." You lied. "See you tomorrow."
"Yeah."
••••

"How's your food?" Sehun asked. After your talk with CC you went home and Sehun took you out to your favorite restaurant. "It's great."
"I'm surprised you can eat."
"Why?"
"Well you know. You've been kind of sick for the past 2 days."
"I think it's over now." You lied again. Truthfully after Sehun had left you threw up twice. "(Y/N) I brought you here for a reason."
"Okay." He got up and stood next to you. "What is it?" you asked. He kneeled down and pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me... Again? For real this time." You smiled.
"Yes!" Tears welled up in your eyes. He put the ring on your finger. "I love you." He said hugging you. "I love you too Sehun."
"(Y/N) this time no matter what happens we're going through with it okay?" You nod.
"Fans, family, friends, none of it will stop us. Surprises, unforeseen problems, I'll work through them with you." Surprises. You repeated. Oh I have one alright...