Chapter 7... Day off

You looked at the sonogram pictures. "He'd love to see these. I'll show them to him tonight. After dinner with the guys. If I can muster up the courage to do so, maybe I'll be able to show them as well." You carefully placed the pictures in your purse and drove home.

"(Y/n)! You're here." Sehun surprised you as soon as you stepped in the house. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"
"Lunch break. How was your  appointment?"
"It went fine. I'm fine."
"Good okay so, the guys are meeting with us at the restaurant at 8pm. Suho made the reservations."
"Alright."
"On the way home I picked up lunch. It's on the table. I going to go shower real quick and then I'll be on my way out. We have an interview for a music show in 2 hours."
"Okay."
"But I saved you a boba tea in the fridge." You laugh
"Is it my favorite flavor or yours?" He smiles and doesn't answer. "I'll go shower now." He disappeared to the back. You look at the lunch he brought for you. "Well he sure does know what I like." You mumbled. You sipped the boba tea and sat on the couch. 15 mintues later Sehun ran out. "Okay I'm off. Love you." He kissed you. "Gotta leave so soon?"
"Yeah it takes almost an hour to get there and I'm late. Enjoy your day off and enjoy lunch." With that he ran out the door.
••••
"Time to get ready." You got up and went to the bathroom. Time had gone by rather quickly. It was already 6:58pm. Sehun would be home soon and rush you out the door. The only thing you had done since being home; was sleep. Still a bit tired, you straightened yourself up, got dressed and sat down waiting for him to get home.
To be continued...