Chapter 9... The Truth

"Tell me the truth (y/n)." His head was down as he stood in front of you, arms folded across his chest. "About?"
"You know what about!" He snapped. You backed up startled. "I don't-"
"Are you pregnant?" He asked interrupting you. You stopped breathing. He knew. You could feel the tears welling you. You nod "Yes I am." You whispered. He shook his head.
"Why didn't you tell me?!" He yelled finally looking at you. "I was scared." You whispered.
"But why? Why would you be scared to? We talked about it so much. I've been waiting for it to happen. To hear the news and be over come with joy. To hold you and kiss you and say that you would be a great mother. To touch your stomach and- and." The tears you held back finally came out. He started crying as well. "I didn't think you'd be scared to tell me something we've look forward to. How long did you think you'd be able to keep this a secret?"
"Until the time was right."
"You should've told me from the beginning instead of lying and telling me it was food poisoning."
"I'm sorry. Please don't be angry."
"I'm not angry. I'm just- I'm not happy right now. Let's just go home. I'll tell the guys and I'll get your coat." He gave you the car keys. "Wait for me in the car." He walked away without waiting for your reply.

~Home~

Sehun didn't say a word on the way home. He opened the door and let you in before closing it behind himself. "Sehun please talk to me." He said nothing as he took off his coat and hung it up. He went to the bathroom and closed the door. He left you standing there. You took the pictures out your purse and stared at them. Your knees suddenly felt weak. You bent down and started crying. It was all my fault. How could I keep this a secret? He deserved to know. Your body shook with each silent sob. You closed your eyes and put your head back against the cool wall. You felt an arm around your shoulder. You opened your eyes. Sehun sat next to you. His eyes were red, his nose a rosy pink. He held you against his body as you started to cry again. "I'm sorry." You whispered covering your face. He leaned his head against yours. "I know." He whispered back.
"I wanted to tell you."
"I know." He said again.
"I don't know what exactly I was afraid."
"Rejection?"
"Maybe."
"But we wanted this (y/n)."
"That's what makes it worse. I know it's something you've been waiting on to happen and I still kept it from you. I'm so sorry."
"It's okay. Nothing you could say or do could ever make me reject you. I love you too much to do that." He said. You held his free hand and put the pictures in it. "I have pictures." You could see him cry as he looked at the pictures. He smile was huge. You could see his eyes light up with love. "She's beautiful." He mumbled.
"He's beautiful."
"It's a boy?"
"I don't know but that's what I want."
"She has your nose." He said touching it.
"Pretty sure his head is shaped just like yours."
"I love you. I can't wait to meet him or her."
"I can't either."
To be continued...