Tragedy x Secrets x Killua's Choice

I DO NOT OWN HUNTER X HUNTER OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW! THE ONLY THING I OWN IS THE TITLE, THE PLOT LINE, AND THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS THAT I HAVE ADDED!

This is actually going to be a trilogy. This is the main title, each of the individual books will have their own titles that play into the main one. This isn't my first time writing a book, but it is the first time I have shared any of them with others. My sister and two of my cousins have read this story and they say it is good, so I would like to get your opinions. Be honest, if it is no good say so, if you thinks its good say so, I just want to know what you think.

Something I think you should know is my style of writing is unique. I don't write in narrative form or in the first person of a chosen character, I alternate between the main characters from section to section. I will be sure to put the name of which character I am using at the beginning of each section. I'm sorry if some of you find that confusing but  feel it can help you get more in touch with each character, to find out what they are thinking and feeling.

When I first started writing this story I had only watched the 1999 dubbed series, so this picks up where that series left off. If you are a huge purist or a fan of the manga then you may not like this story because it is completely different. This is like an alternate reality, what might have happened if certain events played out a little different or if certain people reacted differently. Some details and events may seem a little familiar, that's because since I started I have watched the OVA's, the 2011 remake, and read the manga. But the majority of the plot and events are my originals. It starts out a little slow but I promise that it will get better as the plot develops. I hope you enjoy it!