Chapter 8.

I'm sorry I haven't updated but it's only because this book isn't even going successful but I'll just keep publishing chapters.

Isabella's pov:

Monday June 7th, 2016

"Now, isabella are you gonna leave this office?" daddy asked raising his eyebrows, he looked so cute looking tough. We had just got here and it was like eight in the morning, I was tired but I'd rather be with daddy especially to make sure no whores try to steal him away from me.

"No daddy" I smiled.

"You promise?" I stood up from his chair and held out my pinkie, he raised his hand also holding out his pinkie and hooked it around mine.

"I promise" he smiled leaning down, kissing my lips making the butterflies swarm in my stomach like they always did from his soft irresistible lips. He pulled away but I pulled him back down, "Wait one more" he chuckled and kissed my lips once more again.

"If you need me or anything just call emily, don't leave this office" daddy told me while adjusting his tie and I nodded. "I'll be back in a little while okay?" I pouted at his words because the last time a little while turned into hours. "It's just important business baby girl, no girls involved I promise"  he reassured me with his smile and I happily nodded feeling much much better.

"I love you daddy" I said from behind his desk while he was about to leave his office, he stopped and turned around with his smile still plastered on his face.

"I love you too princess" then he walked out of his office and closed the doors leaving me in a happy state of mind but then I rethought about what the heck I was gonna be doing until he comes back, I'll just watch some movies.

I left his desk and went over to the couch, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and turning on the huge flat screen tv. Daddy had Netflix and I knew it had great movies and tv shows but what I recently discovered as the best channel for great drama movies was lifetime. There was a bunch of movies out that all looked so damn good.

Missing at 17? Nah. Pregnant at 17? Nope. Stalked at 17? Okay what is up with them being seventeen, jesus. Stalked by my doctor?  Okay that looks good, I quickly pressed the movie and watched it already appear on the tv screen, this better be as good as it sounds.

.

"Okay that's just weird" I muttered while watching the scene where the old doctor who's name was Dr.beck, he had an obsession with his patient Sophie and was now in her bedroom while she was out with her mom, he was touching everything and just went in her bed, sniffing all her pillows and sheets. That's just creepy oh my god.

Oh great now he's dreaming about her being on him. She was grinding on him and I'm just sitting here weirded out that he's like fifty and she's atleast eighteen. There's a big difference between what me and daddy were doing, he's actually hot and the age difference wasn't that big of a deal.

The girl and her mom just returned at their house and the guy was still in her bed sleeping, dreaming about her fucking him, what a creep. "You're so fucked" I laughed leaning my head against the cushion.

"They're here!" She stopped doing what she was doing when the door bell rang then the guy woke up aware that the girl and her mom were home. He quickly jumped out of bed, buckling his belt and putting on his shoes. That's so disgusting, you shouldn't of been there in the first place.