Chapter 9.

I'll try my hardest with updating more often but it's really hard since I just made a new book because I'm fucking dumb but I promise dark Desires will be updated today or tomorrow. Im almost done with the chapter.

Isabella's pov:

"Do you have everything packed?" Daddy asked while looking at the four bags loaded with clothes, shoes and accessories. It took me like an hour trying to come up with outfits and what or what not to take.

I looked at the bags and knew everything was officially packed. "Yep" daddy nodded then kissed my forehead, grabbing my hand and pulled us out of my room where he took us into his room.

I knew we were gonna have to get up super early and it was only eight o'clock. Daddy told me we had to sleep by ten but that wasn't even the time I sleep at, it's more like twelve sometimes.

He closed his door and I walked over to his bed sitting down on the side I usually sleep on which was the left side and took out the sketch notepad along with a pencil from where I put it hours ago.

I looked up at daddy who was changing into black basketball shorts only and everytime he moved, I could see his back dimples which was so damn hot to watch.

I looked down at the plain white paper trying to decide what to draw. I've already drawn simple things like flowers, animals and even food, there's no fun in that and I'm not an artistic person but I try to convince myself that I am. Maybe a drawing of the beach? No maybe the city? ooo that sounds even better.

The bed moved and I messed up on my attempt of the buildings making me whine. "Daddy you made me mess up"

He cooed, wrapping his arms around me and pulled me into his chest then I flipped to another blank page drawing mutiple rectangles at the end of the page. "What are you trying to draw?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over my sides soothingly.

"The city" I drew a Cresent moon along with tiny stars above the buildings then started going into more detail with the windows and making the city look lit up which was not going well. "It's too hard, I give up" I sighed, flipping to another blank page. "I'm gonna draw your arm" I stated causing him to chuckle and place his hand over my stomach.

"Why baby?"

"Because it's my favorite body part on you" I said in a duh tone. I drew the arm and started with the eye that was on his inner left elbow.

"I thought my dick would be your favorite" he said and I dropped my pencil turning my head, meeting the smirk plastered on his face. "How deep it goes inside that sweet pussy of yours" he whispered and instantly I could feel the ache grow in between my legs.

"Daddy" I whined and he grabbed the notepad along with my pencil from my hands putting it on his night stand then suddenly got on top of me laying in between my legs, pressing his lips against mine. "You know we have a sex problem?" I giggled and he knew it was the damn truth, all we did was have sex and I didn't mind but still it was crazy of how much we fucked for like almost a week straight.

"Because daddy loves showing how much he loves his princess" That's the cliché way of saying it, I let out a giggle and pulled him back down on me again, reconnecting our lips.