-4-

EVES POV

Tonight's the night. There's only 2 nights left until school on Monday; today is Saturday. I'm in my bathroom with Jade getting my make-up done by my sister, I've just had my shower and I've done my hair, which is wavy at the ends. If your wondering, tonight's the night I go on the date with Chris, it's currently 5:30 and Chris will be here at 6:00. Apparently I had to dress 'formally' according to Chris, I have no idea how tonight's going to go.

By 5:45 my make-up is done and Jade is helping me put my knee-length dress on. I add my silver necklace, a few bracelets and my normal wrist bands, I put my earrings in and by then it's 5:55. I put my shoes on, unattach my phone from its charger and place it in my small handbag. I head downstairs along with Jade and we wait, sitting on the couch until Chris arrives.

By 6:02 Chris is at my front door step, I walk over to the door and open it, being greeted by a very happy Chris. Jade does her whole 'be back before 2 or text me if your not coming home' talk and Chris agrees, making sure she knows he'll keep me safe. Eventually Jade lets us go and I find a stretch limo outside my house, what. Chris opens the door and I slide in, he closes the door after me and walks around to the other side of the limousine, jumping in and telling the driver were really to depart.

"Chris, a limo, seriously you didn't have to" I say grabbing his hand as he leans into me over the leather seat.

"Something special for a special girl" he says grabbing 2 glass' and pouring a Kirks creaming soda into one of them, I nod as he turns his head around and asks me for a drink, he pours me my own and sits back with me.

"How long till we get to where we're going?" I ask Chris

"We've got about 15 minutes left" he answers me, we've already been in the limo for about 10 minutes. Chris and I have been talking about random stuff, we haven't known each other for all that long but we both have to admit that we've liked each other ever since we met at the studio with Jakob.

"Wait, so your saying Jakob is the biggest fuckboy you've ever met?" I ask Chris, astonished.

"Most definitely, girl after girl" he explains "he'll practically take a girl out, make out with them, get caught and say 'he's got a new girlfriend' for about a week then dump them" I've never thought of Jakob in that way.

"Do you reckon he was trying to do that with me?" I ask Chris, sinking into the leather seat. Chris looks at me, he stares into my eyes, he nods and puts his hand onto my cheek.

"But I saved you" he says softy placing his forehead against mine.

"Thank you" I whisper, he leans in, I lean in, until we've both got our lips connected. A tingly feeling in my lips comes about, my heart pounds a little harder until soon I think it'll pound out of my chest. We pull apart as the fancy car comes to a holt, my breathing faster than a high speed train, my lips feel as though fireworks have exploded in them, and as if there's a zoo inside my stomach. Nothing I've ever felt before with anyone else, just him, just Chris.

Chris jumps out of the limo and quickly runs around and opens my door, I step out and instantly know where I am, there's a massive lake and has curl curl beach right next to it. Along the lake there is 5 fancy restaurants, Thai, Italien, Chinese, Indian or Fish 'n' Chips, and I know exactly where we're going. We walk straight into the Thai restaurant 1. How did I know? 2. BINGO!! My heart belongs to Thai food, oooo I hope Chris is part Thai.

"Reservation for Lanzon" Chris says to the woman at the counter, she guides to the back of the room, but right near the window. "Thank you" we both thank the waitress as she places the menus on the table and walks away. He pulls a seat out and makes me sit down, pushing the chair in then sitting down himself.

"What a gentleman" I say giving him a small smirk, he smiles back with his $1000 signature smile, those perfectly straight teeth amaze me. "What shall you be getting?"

"I think I might get the pad noodles" he says with his nose still in the menu. "Do you want spring rolls for the entree?"

"Sure" I laugh at him. "I think I'll get the massaman" I say putting the menu down as Chris does too.

The same waitress comes back over to the table and asks us what we want, Chris ordering the entree, his drink and meal, the lady then turns to me and I tell her what I want as she quickly writes it all down.

***

I'm just finishing my meal when I feel Chris put his hand on mine. I put my cutlery down whilst he cups his hand into mine. I smile at him and I can see his face go a mixture of red and white.

"You alright Chris?" I asked him worried over his health.

"Yeah um, I just want to ask you something?" He says, that's when I start to feel the way he is

"Yeah?" I asked, scared.

"Evelyn, I really like you, so much, that I think I'm falling for you" he stops and looks around "your striking personality that everyone loves and your stunning looks, your my flower eve, I'm lucky to have you as a friend, now would you do the honours and, be my girlfriend?" He asks

I take a deep breath and feel so many different mixed emotions, I hate that he's done it in front of so many people which has made it more pressured for me but I really like him too and think I can do this. I nod my head and feel as a tear slips down my face. He gets up and hugs me, then kisses my cheek, everyone around us applauding.