-9-

EVE'S POV

I wake up and see everyone's gone, except for Chris who's got his arm around me, I then realise, it's Monday today and I've got school, shit. I look at the time and see it's 10.30, I guess late is better than never, I lift my head and feel a slight pain through my head. I put it back down then lift it up slowly. I get up slowly then walk into the kitchen. Monique is sitting on the kitchen counter with a hot chocolate in her hand.

"You hungover too?" She asks me

"Just a little" I say as she points to the cupboard, I open it and see the aspirins, I grab a drink of water too and take the blood thinner.

"Hailey told me that apparently you and Chris didn't go straight to bed last night?" She asks, I feel so embarrassed.

"Ah yeah I just needed to go to the toilet, that's all" I back my self up

"For half an hour?" She asks "seriously Eve, I'm your best friend you can tell me if you and Chris had sex" she says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"To be honest Mon, we didn't actually have sex" I say taking a sip of the water.

"Then what did you do?" She asks, nosey much.

"You really wanna know?" I tell her excitedly

"Yeah!" She says back.

"I kinda like ya know... am not gonna tell you" I laugh at her

"Eve seriously" she says

"Fineeee, I gave him a blow job" I say smiling at the thought.

"Seriously?!" She asks, I nod "you've been going out for how long and you've already sucked his dick?" She says, I nod. "Is he big?" She asks

"Monique!" I say as if I wasn't gonna tell her, but I nodded my head.

"Oh ok well, I think Mr Sleepy pants has woken up so I'm gonna go up to my room" she says walking out "by the way don't bother going to school, I'm not" she screams out.

"Hello beautiful" I hear Chris yawn from behind me, I look back and he puts his arms around me from behind. "How are you feeling today?" He asks

"I'm feeling amazing my love, how are you?" I ask him as I put my hands on his warm, tonned arms.

"Oh I'm feeling the same, but can you come back to bed" he says yawning

"Oh boy, how about we get dressed then go back to my house" I ask, he nods. We both get into the clothes we had on yesterday and thank Monique for having us over. We then walk down to the bus stop and wait for the bus.

***

We get off the bus and start the walk down to my house, it was short which was good. When we get there, I unlock the door and we both walk in, then realising we have nothing to do, we're stuck for ideas.

"How about we each take showers, freshen up then we can go make a cake from scratch then we sit in bed, play music in the back eat cake and whipped cream and talk" I think, Chris agrees and I get up for my shower. I grab some clothes and I get into the shower.

When both Chris and I have finished our showers we look up the recipe for a chocolate cake on my phone, we put all the ingredients together then Chris mixes it. We then pour it into the tray before I swipe my finger through and taste it. We then put it into the oven, and make sure we only put it in for 10 minutes shorter than we're supposed to so it comes out all gooey and yum.

As I'm packing away the stuff I feel something on my stomach, I look down and chris' dirty hands are on me! I grab a handful of flour and turn around giving him a hug then spreading the flour all over his back. His face expression changes and brings his face up to mine, giving me a big slobbery kiss, I then feel him cracking eggs on my back.

"Damn boy, I please you as much that's legal and this is what I get back?" I start this into a battle of speech as there's no food for me to fight back with

"Legal?! Last night you were drunk, why would you care about it being legal" he laughs at me

"So you wanted to take it further?" I ask him

"Well yeah but I'm happy with what we did, I love you and will wait as long as I have to, just so I can be with you" he says

"Aw, I love you too my baby, but you do realise I'm older than you" I say hugging him

The timer for the oven then goes off and we take the cake out, we scoop it into a bowl then take 2 spoons and some whipped cream, we then carry it up to my room.

I put my phone on the dock and my music starts to play, I turn it down a little and then take a spoon full of the cake.

"Now, Chris, I'm ready to do it anytime you want, I love you and that's all that matters, it's just that we've hardly been dating" I say, he frowns

"I love you too my baby girl, and yeah I agree, let's just take this slowly and take it further when the time is right" he says, I agree.

***

Tomorrow's my birthday and I'm throwing a party. I swear I'm having way to many people over as I've got around 50 people, including a few of jades friends.

"Now Mum won't be here for the night because I told her we're having a party, I can get you a small amount of alcohol if you want it." Jade sorts everything out, I told her everything about Chris and I because she's my bestfriend and she totally supports our decision.

"Ok that's cool, so I'll text everyone tonight and the party will be on the Saturday of this weekend?" I ask

"Yep" she answers

"Ok cool" I say getting up from the table and walking out and upstairs to my room. When I get upstairs, I get a text, it's from an unknown number though;

Unknown
Hello Eve, I know it's your birthday coming up soon, just wanted to wish you a good one.

Eve
Thank you very much but who is this?

Unknown
It's your father

Eve
Well um thanks Steve

Unknown
I'm your father, you call me dad

Eve
I don't live with you, I don't live anywhere near you for that matter, why would you care about me if you never even see me?

Unknown
I'm sorry for the passed decade, but I'm ready to see you and your sister again, I'll pay for your flights to London.

Eve
I'll talk to Jade and Mum about it, I have to go now, I'll talk to you later.

"Come in" I say as I hear the knock at my door, it's Wednesday and Chris and I decided to hang out after Jade and I were done.

"Hewwo" he says walking over and laying next to me on my bed. "Evie you have a text" I look over and see it's another text from my dad saying goodbye. "Who is it?" Chris asks me

"It's no one, nothing you have to worry about" I say shaking him off

"No that makes me more worried who are you talking to?!" He slightly yells at the end, he snatches my phone out of my hand and reads the text "goodbye my baby girl?!" He yells "are you fucking serious Eve, your cheating on me?!" He tells again.

"Chris no, ew, that's my fucking dad" I yell back, just so he gets the message

"Your dad?!" He yells right back "what's that dick talking to you about?!" Chris yells, seeming like he's worried about me

"He wants me and my sister to go over to England to see him for a while" I say quietening down

"England ha" Chris says quietening down

"Yeah I don't even know if we're going" I say he then comes up to me and wraps his arms around me, giving me a big hug.