-12-

-Imagine that as Eve's room but black and white with a touch of blue-

EVE'S POV

So far there's only about 20 of my friends, 10 of Jades, luckily hers is over and done with, so now there's only about 20 of mine left, I left the door open so people can just walk in and there's a pile at the door for presents. So far I'm on my 2nd coke mixed with vodka and Chris is just about on his 2nd too.

"Eve there's some guy at the door for you" One of my friends from acting school, Caitlyn says to me. Chris walks over to get his drink and I walk over to the door, when I get there, Declan is there, I walk out and close the door behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I spit at him

"I'm here to say I'm truly sorry" he says trying to play innocent

"No. sorry won't cut it, you didn't just hurt Chris but you also hurt me, I thought we were friends but no your a fucking dick, so please just leave" I say opening the door, but I feel him grab onto my wrist.

"Chris hit me first!" He try's again

"I saw all of it Declan! Now stop ok, please don't ruin my birthday" I say walking into the house and shutting the door behind me, I push through the small crowd that has slowly grown bigger and I find Chris at the drinks table. I finish my drink then pour some vodka in so it fills over half of my cup, then putting a little bit of coke in, seeing as it was supposed to be the other way round.

"Hey what's up with you" Chris asks me, I chug the drink and feel the burning sensation down my throat

"Do you wanna do shots?" I ask Chris, he sighs at me and we walk over to the kitchen and grab the small glasses out, then we pour some of the highest spirits in "1, 2, 3" I say then we both take the sip. We pour another one but we make sure no one sees "1, 2, 3" he says then we pour it down our throats. I then switch the bottle to the tickeela bottle, then pouring some into the tiny glasses. We do about 4 rounds before getting back up.

"Care to tell me what that was about?" Chris asks me putting his hand on my back as we walk out to the back yard where some people are dancing some people are sitting round the fire talking.

"Declan was here, but I kicked him out" I say then we walk over to where all the people that are dancing are. We walk into the middle of the crowd and I put my hand on the back of Chris' neck, he puts his hand right above my ass and we jump around together.

***

By 3:00am about only 5 people are left but they're just leaving, all of Jade's friends had left and my sister herself had disappeared, maybe gone to bed already. Chris and I take our drinks upstairs and decide to go to my room, we walk in and I put a chair under the door knob so it basically locks the door. I walk over to my bed where Chris is sitting, I take a sip of my drink then put it down on the bedside table, Chris then puts his down next to mine and I know we're both feeling wide awake from all the drinks we've had. I pull my hair to the side and slowly lower my lips down to his, soon I feel his warm, luscious lips on mine, I kick my shoes off and snake my left arm around and under his back and the other tugging on his hair. He has one hand on my back and the other on the back of my thigh, but slowly making its way up. I then start to leave his lips and place little kisses down until I get to his neck, I suck on one spot and I hear something coming from him, I realise it's his sweet spot so I suck a little harder.

"Fuck me" I hear him say, barely above a whisper

"What was that?" I ask him looking his straight in the eyes, slowly unbottoning his shirt, he goes a deep shade of red when he realises I heard what he said, I then feel his hand right on my ass and know exactly what we're gonna do.

***

I open my eyes and see it's nice and bright outside, I check the time and see it's 4 in the afternoon, I look to the other side and see Chris laying next to me, I turn my body around and it all aches, I put my hand on Chris' bare chest and he instantly wakes up.

"Sorry" I grit my teeth at him, for waking him up

"It's Ok, goodmorning beautiful" he says with his extremely sexy morning voice

"Good morning sleepy pie" I laugh at him, he smiles at me but doesn't bother to open his eyes.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks me

"Older" I shrug at him, he laughs at my stupidity.

I go to lift my head but there's an over load of pain. "Jade!!" I yell out, Chris instantly pulls the blanket over the both of us.

"Yeah" jade comes up and peeps her head in through the door.

"Aspirin please" I say, she then walks out and back down stairs. Two minutes later she comes back up with a packet of aspirin and 2 cups of water. I take one and put the aspirin in my mouth, followed by the water, Chris doing the same. I lay back down and wait, she then leaves for us to get ready. I wait 10 minutes for the blood thinner to set in then decide to get up. I put a loose shirt on and find some shorts that I'd normally wear as pyjama shorts, I then walk downstairs to the kitchen where my sister is leaning on the bench.

"Hey" I yawn, dragging my feet and walking over to the cupboard

"So how was your night?" Jade asks, I look over and see her smirking at me, I give her a weird look.

"Umm it was good" I say grabbing the coco pops and placing them on the bench.

"You sure it wasn't just more than good?" She questions, literally thought I had kept quiet last night.

That's when I break "fine it was great" I break out in a massive smile as I grab the milk from the fridge.

"Yeah well care to tell me what you and Chris did?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me "did ya use tha condomss"

"No, fuck off" I spit at her, not wanting to say anything, grabbing a bowl and pouring the milk and coco pops into it

"Then what you do" she follows me as I walk into the lounge room

"Chris what you guys do last night?" Jade says to Chris as he walks down the stairs, I just continue eating my coco pops.

"Ahhhh" Chris goes a deep rose red.

"Did ya lick each other" jade says, Chris and I both look at each other and laugh at her "YOU DID, aww my baby sister got licked in the pussy" jade comes over and hugs me but I elbow her off of me. I quickly finish my coco pops then drag Chris back up stairs...