-6-

EVE'S POV

I let out a big sigh as I collapse on my family sofa.

"Big night?" My sister says walking in and sitting down next to me, passing me an apple. I nod my head. "Mums gone to work today, she just needs extra money because she's saving up to go to Europe with Sam". Sam was my mums boyfriend, he's filthy rich and that's why my mums never home, she's always at his house. It's normally just Jade and I at home, especially after my dad walked out and moved to England with his new family after he had an affair, although he didn't even try to get back together with mum.

I take a bite on my apple then I see my phone light up with a text, it was from Monique:

Mon💗
Hey girly, wanna hang out today?

I rest my head back on the couch and think, until eventually I think of an answer.

Evie👑
Hey! Sure I'd love to! Anyone else coming?

Mon💗
Sleepover at mine? Come over at 3. Carly, Declan, Cassie, Hailey, Matt, Drew are coming too. We'll all go to school together tomorrow

Evie👑
Kk see you soon! 💗

I lock my phone after checking the time, I have only 2 hours and I'll need to get a ride to Monique's house. I get off the couch and take my things up to my room. I grab some shorts and a shirt and some other things to wear, then walking over and into the bathroom, I start the shower and grab a towel out of the cupboard, swinging it over the shower door. I undress my self then hop in, letting the warm water soak into my dark skin. I soap my body then put my body lotion on after rinsing it off. I stand there for a few more minutes until finally I stop the water then grab the towel. I dry myself  then step out of the shower. I get into my clothes that consist of my ripped shorts with a striped shirt tucked in, then I put Chris' jumper over both, making it look like I just have the jumper on. I take my hair out then put it into a messy bun that looks really nice. I put my black socks on and pull them up, I re-apply some make up, but a lot lighter than before.

I walk out and back into my room to see a text:

Chrissy❤️
Miss you already my girl, can we hang out tomorrow after school? x

Evie👑
Sureeee my boy, I miss you too and can't wait to see you X

Chrissy❤️
Yayayayaya! How's my beautiful girl going? XX

Evie👑
I'm good how's my wonderful boy doing? What are you doing for the remainder of the day? XOXO

Chrissy❤️
I'm bored without you:( mum's making me doing homework, the stupid bitch. What about you? XXXOOO

Evie👑
Aww don't say that about your mum, I'm going to a friends house ♥️♥️

Chrissy❤️
Awh, don't have too much fun without me ❤️❤️

Evie👑
I promise not to, now I gotta go, I promise I'll talk to you later, I love you❤️

Chrissy❤️
Ok:(( I love you too❤️❤️

I get up and grab a bag from my cupboard, I pack it with some shorts for pyjamas and my school shirt and skirt for tomorrow. I walk out and into the bathroom grabbing a toiletries bag, filling it with some make up and my hairbrush and toothbrush. I take it and bring it back into my room, I grab my black swimmers and pack them into my bag too. I put my black and white canvas high tops converses on and tie them up. I grab my bag and walk down stairs.