-7-

There's a bit of changing POV in this so don't mind that

CHRIS' POV

I get to Jordans house and I knock on the door, I can hear a massive 'aww' coming from a house at the end of the street, I look over and there's a bunch of people my age all hugging, I'm soon cut off by Jordan opening the door, he welcomes me and let's me in.

I walk into his room and with my skateboard in hand and my SnapBack on, I put my skateboard down and Jordan's mum comes in.

"Hi Chris, how are you?" She asks, I respond a short good and then she directs back to Jordan. "Jord can you please take the bins out" Jordan walks out and I'm left in his room. I check my Instagram and there's not much, not like the usual. Jordan soon comes back in and then we decide to go for a skate down at the skate park.

EVE'S POV

"So Monique do you like anyone?" I ask trying to get back and at least someone.

"Ah yeah" we all coe at her

"Who's the lucky guy?" Carly asks

"He lives down the street, he's so cute, we talk sometimes and he comes over for a swim at time to time, he's so sweet too" she tells us, luckily we're all best friends so we can actually tell each other anything

"Would that be him taking the bins out now?" Cassie says, we all look out the window

"Yep that's Jordan" Monique says

"He's cute" I say raising my eyebrows.

"You cheating on your boyfriend already Mortez" I hear Declan say, we always call each other by our last names. I shake my head.

"Can we go outside? Maybe truth or dare at the park?" I ask, we all agree and walk down to the park.

***

When we get to the park we all sit down in a circle, I can hear some noises coming from a distance but we don't care and we all just focus on what's happening in the group.

"Ok umm Drew, truth or dare" Monique starts.

"ahh dare" he says

"Ok I dare you to..." she starts then trails off as she thinks of something "I dare you to climb a tree then sing your favourite song, really badly" Monique dares him.

Drew gets up and picks a tree, we all laugh at him and get our snapchats out, he climbs the tree, then he starts to sing closer by the chainsmokers and halsey. After he's finished he gets down and we all eventually calm down.

"Ok ah Carly truth or dare?" Drew asks

"Truth" she says

"Who do you reckon is the hottest guy here?" He asks, couldn't think of anything more original could he

"Umm ah hahah, ok well I don't like like this person but he is hot...." she starts "um Declan?" She laughs, I have to admit Declan is hot, with his fair coloured hair and his amazing body, he is amazingly hot.

CHRIS' POV

We walk down to the skatepark which is right at the end of the street. I skate around the whole park as I wait for Jordan. I can see Eve, I can tell it's her because she's still in my jumper. I do a few tricks on the skate ramp when I meet up with Jordan. When I start to get bored I jump down from the ramp and run over to the group that's in the middle of a grass patch.

"BOO!" I scream slightly as I quickly scare Eve. She jumps and turns around.

EVES POV

I jump as I feel something on my back, i scream a little then turn around, it's Chris.

"Oh my god Chris!" She holds her hand on her chest and hugs me with the other arm.

"Couldn't get enough of me could ya" he says as he refers to his jumper

"Ha ha very funny, what are you doing here?" I ask

"Jordan lives down the street" he says as the other boy who is Jordan walks up

"Hi" Monique and Jordan say to each other.

"What a co-incedence!" Carly says, we all laugh.

We all spread out as Chris and Jordan join the circle. Chris sitting next to me and Jordan siting next to Monique. I put my arm around Chris' back and lean my head on his shoulder, he puts his arm around me too.

We keep on playing truth or dare for a while until it starts to get boring, we decide to go back to Moniques for a swim.

***

"Oh I can't, I don't have any board shorts" Chris says as we get back to Moniques. I get changed into my swimmers and put Chris' jumper over myself and meet everyone just outside the pool area.

Chris and I sit on the edge of the pool as everyone else does laps because the pool is cold. Everyone's in the corner talking, I start to get suspicious but then realise they're not looking at us. I take Chris' jumper off, entwine our fingers and sit them on my lap, I shut my eyes until I can hear the pitter patter of feet on the ground, i open my eyes then both Chris and I are being pushed into the pool. We push ourselves back up to the water surface and smile at each other, he flicks his hair to the side and I pull him closer by his shirt. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I smile at him but then everyone starts to do bombs into the pool, we laugh at them and see they're all underwater. I leave a quick kiss on Chris' lips before anyone could see.

We decide on playing water polo, girls vs boys, this can never turn out well,  music blasting from inside Moniques house, it's crazy. Her parents aren't home and that's why she threw this.

In the end of water polo it ended up 8-5 boys way, typical. I walk out with my towel around me and take a chip from the table, Chris is already sitting down on the chair so I sit down on his lap.

"What's the time?" Chris asks

"Around 9" I say as I turn my phone on

"Ok cool, my mums picking me up from Jordan's at 11" he says

"You can stay the night if you want, you'd just have to find a way to get to school because you go to a different one" Monique offers.

"He can catch my bus" Jordan pipes up

"Yeah so you guys are welcome to stay here" Monique says

Chris starts to call his mum and it took some convincing, although she eventually let him stay.

"Awesome!" Cassie yells

"Ok but Eve and Chris will want to sleep together so we'll have to mess around with the beds" Monique says

"Well then what if we sleep in the lounge, we put the 2 double mattress' together then we can fit 7 people then 2 on the couch then 1 on the tongue (it's a bean bag that you can sleep on)."Carly says. We all agree then it's settled.

Monique lights the fire and we all sit around. "Anyone wanna continue that truth or dare?" Carly says, we all end up agreeing.

"Ok I'll start, Declan, truth or dare" I say

"Truth"

"who do you think is the hottest girl here" I ask him, wiggling my eyebrows at Carly, I know she likes him.

"Ahm honestly...." he trails off and looks around "you" my mouth drops. Did he just say me? Everyone is astonished.

"But you don't like her?" Carly asks, he goes quiet. No, Declan likes me? How is this possible, I look at Chris and he looks kind of hurt. I can't do anything in front of Declan right now because I don't want to break him, he's like a brother to me, we grew up together.