-5-

Surprise update!!! I will normally post this book on a Wednesday but hey I have 5 chapters waiting so here's one for ya's.

EVES POV

We arrive back at Chris' house so I know I have to call Jade, I grab my phone out of my bag and start to call her, once she's agreed to me not coming home tonight Chris and I go back up to his room. His parents are out with his sister for the night at a gathering for her music classes.

"So what do you wanna do?" Chris asks me

"Well we never got dessert at the restaurant, how about we go get some?"

"Gelato or Cold Rock?" He asks me

"Cold rockkkkk" I smile, Chris grabs his keys and I grab my phone, we intwine our fingers together and start to short walk down to the ice cream shop.

When we get there we both cannot decide on what, but we eventually figure it out, I get mint with freddo, kit Kat and chocolate sauce mix ins whilst Chris goes for the salted caramel with sour straps and m 'n' m's. Luckily the shop was still open seeing as it was quite late, although it did take some talking into as we had to get the owner to open it especially for us, oops.

We sit on the benches outside the station and with all the closed shops around us and the pretty fairy lights tangled in the trees lighting up the cold night streets surrounding us both.

I gobble mine down faster than the speed of sound whilst Chris is still half way through his, taking his time much.

Once Chris finally finished, he looked over at me, he smiled at me so I smiled back. "You've got a little something" he says reaching over wiping the spot next to my mouth, I can feel my face heat up, he smiles at me then brings his face closer and closer to mine, until eventually they're inches apart, soon I feel his warm, tingly lips on my own. We let it last for a few seconds then we pull apart. "There was never anything there" he smiles at me.

I smile back "should we head back to yours?" I ask him, he nods and puts his arm around my waist, pulling me closer into him. We chuck the small cups into the bin then start the short walk back to Chris' house.

***

When we arrive back at Chris' house, there's another two cars in the drive way, there was only one before. We walk into the house and it's still silent.

"Mum! Dad! Lara?!" Chris screams over the house, there was a course of 'yeahs' and a 'what' knowing that there's people now filling the medium sized house.

We walk to the back of the house where there is a door that goes to a room, Chris knocks on the door and there's a short 'come in', he opens the door and there's a woman who I presume is his mother.

"Mum this is Eve, Eve this is my mum Ingird" Chris introduces us, I give her a short 'hi' and she gives one back, knowing that we'll get to know each other later on.

Another man comes into the room, and I imagine that would be Chris' father. "Dad, this is Eve, Eve this is my dad Peter" chris' introduces us once again.

"Mum, dad, Eve is my girlfriend, we made it official just earlier" I smile and look down, to cover my now horribly red face.

"Awh you two are so cute" Ingrid says, as she hops up from the bed she was sitting on.

"So Eve's gonna stay the night, and we'll be upstairs" Chris says then we leave the room. We then walk back upstairs but it wasn't into his room.

"Lara?" Chris knocks on a door, but there was no answer. "Larzy?" Chris calls again, no answer.

"Chris hold on I'm in the bathroom." A call comes from the bathroom door. A stunning brunette headed girl walks out. "Hi you must be Eve, Chris talks so much about you" she says to me

"Yes, and you must be Lara" I smile, she nods her head.

"Well I'll talk to you guys later, I'm soo tired" she says walking over to her room.

"Wait Lara" she turns around "how was the dress rehearsal?" Chris asks her

"It was good" she nods.

"Eve you should come to Lara's showcase, she's honestly such an amazing singer" Chris turns to me.

"I'll have to, I'll see what I can do" I say then Chris and I walk back into Chris' room whilst Lara walks back into her own room.

I shut the door behind me when we walk back into Chris room, I walk up to him where he's near his closet. I pull his shirt so he walks closer to me and I put my arms around his neck, he catches on and puts his arms around my waist. I kiss him right on the lips and he kisses me back. The magnificent feeling of having him with me just feels boring to this, so many thoughts rushing through my head. He's so cute, he's to nice, he's so kind, he's the one I want to be around, and yet, he's mine.

We pull away, I smile and look down as he scratches the back of his neck then goes back to looking through his cupboard. "What do you wanna wear?" He asks me, I rummage through his cupboard too, I decide on an authority jumper, I walk over to the bathroom and I remove my dress, then replace it with the jumper. I wash my face with the water and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I walk out and back into Chris' room where he's already in his bed. I walk over and jump in next to him, he's just wearing a white and black authority shirt with some boxers. I put my head on his shoulder and snake my hand up his shirt so it's laying on his bare chest. He wraps his arm around me so his hand is laying on my waist. He rubs his hand up and down so his hand goes just above my waist and to just under my bra line.

He turns the tv on then switches it over to Netflix. "What kind of movie do you want?" He asks, I just shrug my shoulders. He goes to the romance section, he hits the random button and it comes up with 'friends with benifets' he hits the random button again and it comes up with 'the proposal' we decide on that because you can never go wrong with Ryan Reynolds.

The movie starts to play and I feel as Chris lays a kiss on my head, I look up and he's smiling down at me. I put one of my legs over his legs and pull myself closer to him. I kiss at his lips and he kisses back, it gets more heated and heated by the second until he grazes his tongue along my bottom lip. I part my lips some more and his tongue explores my mouth I do the same to his. I'm soon straddling over him with my arms beside his head and legs either side of his own.

"Erh hum" there's a voice, we look over to the door and Peter is standing there, I roll off of Chris and lay back where I was next to him.

"Ah dad, h-hii" Chris says, totally awkarded out.

"Chris do you have any washing?" Peter asks

"Um no dad I'll do it myself when I do" he says then Peter leaves.

Chris let's out a big sigh and I give him a quick peck on the lips then we go back to watching the movie.