A Story To Tell

Lexi's POV:

Me and Drew walked outside and but wood in the fire pit and started it up. Once the fire was going Drew went in and got the boys. I was starting to mentally freak out. My heart rate was increasing and my breathing was getting faster. I saw the boys pile out of the house and sit in the chairs around the fire. Keaton sat in the chair to my left and Kenny to my right.

I took a deep breath," Guys I have to tell you something." I say loud enough for all of them to hear. " Um this is hard to say but I... Uh have been a... Street fighter... For 7 years now and I um had to tell you tonight because I was getting pizzas before I had to meet the guy that runs the fights because I want to quit and he thought Keaton was one of my guys and he pushed him into an alley and had a knife to his throat and when I got there his two goons tried to get me but I fought them off and made Rob bail and that's how Keaton knows and he said you guys deserve to know.." They were silent so I looked up to see them all staring at me shocked. ' Please say something ' I thought.

Wes sighs," You said you want to quit. Why do you have to talk to them?" He asked

" Because I am the top fighter of all of them." I say quietly

Kenny chuckles," Well that is obvious." He says smilin at me and so are the other guys.

I laugh," So you guys don't hate me?" I ask confused.

They all laugh but Keaton speaks," I told you Lexi, were your best friends we don't judge you." He said chomping on his last piece of pizza.

I laugh," You know you owe me money for that pizza." I say pointing to the empty box.

He pouts," What you are going to make little old me pay." He says innocently.

That causes all of us to crack up.

I'm glad I have such great friends.. Even Wes. I was surprised he didn't judge me considering he is the Mr. Popular at school.