Moving Day #2

Lexi's POV:

I sigh,"This is it." I say as we park in front of the Stromberg house.

The guys nod,"We got your back." Matt says putting his arm around me as we walk to the door and knock.

Mrs. Stromberg answers,"Hi sweetheart." She says pulling me into a hug.

"I know what he did." She whispers in my ear before releasing me from the hug and clearing the way upstairs.

Me and the guys walk upstairs to Wes's room and walk in to see him asleep on the bed. I motion for the guys to grab the boxes quietly. They each grab a couple before they walk back out to the truck. I go to the closet and grab my backpack and overnight bag before walking to the bathroom and grabbing the stuff I had in there. Once I finish I walk back in to see the boxes gone and Wes awake. When I walk into the room he turns to me.

"Hey. I thought you had left already considering I woke up and the boxes were gone." He says

I sigh,"Yeah the guys came with me and grabbed the boxes. Is Keaton home?" I ask

He nods,"In his room." He says.

I nod,"Thanks." I say before walking across the hall to Keaton's room.

I see him passed out on his bed. I laugh and decide to wake him. I walk over and stand on his bed and steady myself.

I then start to jump up and down screaming,"KEATER PAN PEED HIS PANTS!" Over and over again until I felt something hit my leg causing me to fall.

"SHUT UP! THEY ALREADY GRABBED THE PRESENTS! I NEED MY CAT NAP DAMMIT!!" He shouts

I gasp,"KEATON DID YOU JUST CUSS!?" I shout.

He sits up and puts a hand over my mouth,"Yes now I will text you later when I have finished my cat nap. I love you best friend but goodbye!" He says falling back on his bed.

I giggle and kiss his forehead,"Goodnight Keaton." I whisper before closing his door and running to the car and riding away with the guys.