Hangover and Break Ups

Lexi's POV:

'YOU DONT GOTTA WAIT NO LONGER! YOU DONT GOTTA BE SO SHY!'

I groan and grab my phone from my pocket.

"Hullo?" I mumble.

"Lexi? Is that you?" I hear Wes's voice through the speaker.

"What the fuck do you want? I have a hangover and I want to sleep. Shouldn't you be with your blonde 'friend' or is she busy today?" I say

He sighs,"Babe I-.. Don't call me that!" I snap.

"Are you saying were over?!" He shouts.

"I don't know Wes you tell me!" I shout back.

"I don't want to break up! But you have been so pissed off at me lately! You stay over at some guys house! What do you want me to do!" He shouts.

"Oh your getting mad at me for staying with my friends when I come home to see you playing in the pool with some blonde bimbo who is ALL over you! And this is after you fucking suffocate me! I'm hurt Wes I'm not a baby!" I yell louder causing the boys to come into the room.

"She wasn't all over me! And I care about you and I feel guilty every fucking day because you got shot protecting me! So I'm sorry if I want to make sure your okay!" He shouts.

"I can't do this with you Wes.." I say calmly.

"Yeah your right maybe we can calm down and talk later." He says calmer too.

"No Wes I can't do this... I can't be with you anymore... Not like this." I say

"Oh..... I guess if you feel like you can't be with me anymore that's okay. I just want you to be happy and if your happy being broken up then that's okay." He says quietly.

"I'll be by to pick up my stuff in a little bit." I say

"Okay... And Lexi." He says

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." He says quietly

"I am too Wes, I am too." I say before hanging up as the tears slip from my eyes.

I feel arms wrapping around me and am pulled into a group hug.

"I'm sorry kid we know how much you like him." George says to me.

"It's okay. It just wasn't working." I say,"Can you guys come with and uh help me get my stuff and bring it here?" I ask

They all nod,"We got you Bo." Dylan says.

I smile,"I owe you guys." I say hugging them all back.