Secrets and Pizza Party!

Lexi's POV:

Shit. Shit. Shit. I have to get Keaton to keep this a secret. I stop my board as I see we're getting close to their house. Keaton sees and stops too.

I turn to Keaton,"Listen about back in the ally I need you to keep it a secret." I state bluntly.

He looks up at me,"Why? What was that back there? Who were those guys? How did you fight like that?" He asked all at once.

I sigh,"It's because I'm embarrassed. That was a meeting you got pulled into by accident. Those guys were people that I owe. And I fight like that because I am a street fighter. For over 6 years." I say looking down

He stays quiet. Say something I think to myself. Finally I hear him sigh,"How are you repaying this debt? And why are you embarrassed if your so good?" He asked

"I owe them 7 years of fighting and I have two months left to go. I'm embarrassed because I hate fighting and doing this. I don't like to be associated with fighting. It is a job for me. No fun or pride in street fighting." I say as I pick up my board and me and Keaton walk the rest of the way.

We keep walking until Keaton speaks again,"I'll keep what happened tonight a secret but that's only if you agree to tell them you street fight tonight." He says calmly but sternly.

I sigh,"I guess now is a better time then any."

We walk up to the door step and head into the Stromberg house. We walk into the living room to see the boys lying on the ground looking at the ceiling.

I laugh,"What are you idiots doing?" I ask confused

Kenny looks up and smiles when he sees the pizza,"We were hungry and Keaton took forever. I guess because he ran into you." He said grabbing a box.

Next Kyle and Drew came up to Keaton and took the three boxes he had. They handed one to Wes and each took one. That left me with my two so I gave one to Keaton and kept one for myself. We all sat around the living room and put in the Fast and Furious movies. Keaton, Kyle and Wes were on the couch while Kenny, Drew and I sat on the floor in front of the couch.

Five hours later-

We were half way through Fast and Furious series and we all got bored. I had like two slices of pizza left and I had an idea.

I leaned close to Drew's ear,"Hey you think we should have a fire and finish our pizza outside this movies boring." I whisper to him.

He smiles and nods. We both get up and decide to get the guys when the fire is ready.

I whistle to get there attention,"Guys Drew and I will be outside be back in ten." I say

Kyle smirks,"YEAH DREW GET SOME!" He yells.

Kenny, Keaton and Kyle laugh hysterically, but Wes's face has pure rage flash across it. He sees me looking and fakes a smile like that never happened.

Weird.