Reunion

*Two Months Later*

Lexi's POV:

It's been two months since I've moved out of the Stromberg house and it is the last day of school! I'm so excited! Graduation was yesterday so we just get to go through our classes taking pictures and talking to friends. I ended up getting all classes without Wes for the last part of the year. We haven't exactly been close since we broke up. We still make small talk when I go to hangout with the boys and he's there.

I also am going to be spending the next 7 months on tour with the boys after today. I am so excited they asked me to be there new lead guitarist!

I'm broken out of my thoughts when my alarm goes off. And by alarm I mean Jordan.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! LEXI WAKE UP!" He shouts as him and Dylan jump up and down on my bed.

I whack them both with a pillow causing them to fall down on my bed.

"IM UP! THANK GOD I WONT NEED THAT WAKE UP CALL AFTER TODAY!" I shout getting up and going to my closet. I grab a pair of grey baggy sweats with my long sleeve white v-neck that stops before my belly button showing off my HU belly button ring. I grab the clothes and walk to the bathroom to change. I throw those clothes on and brush through my long brown hair before putting my favorite SnapBack backwards on my head. I walk out to see all the guys sitting on my bed looking at my sketches.

I growl,"You have about 5 seconds to give those to me before I kill you all." I say putting my hand out.

They jump and put them in my hand,"Sorry Bo we usually finish before you get back." Dylan says.

My mouth hangs open,"You have looked at them before!?" I exclaim.

They all nod smiling,"Yeah and there really good!" Danny says

I smile,"Thanks guys but just ask next time. Okay?" I say to them as we walk downstairs.

They nod,"Will do! So last day in high school! You excited to be done and on tour with the greatest band in history!?" Jorel asks wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I chuckle,"Yes I'm excited to be done with school. And no I'm not excited to go on tour with the greatest band in history... I'm excited to tour with you guys though." I say innocently.

Jorel frowns,"Aw that's a shame. Our own guitarist doesn't think about us as great!" He says while they all pretend to cry.

I laugh,"Love you guys! We will see you after school!" I say grabbing Jorels hand and Dylan's hand and drag them out to the car. We all get in and I drive the fifteen minutes to the school. We pull next to Kenny in the parking lot and get out. I see Kenny hanging with some girls along with Wes, Drew, Keaton and Kyle. I wave at Kenny before Jorel wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk with Dylan into my first class.

I know what your thinking.. No me and Jorel aren't dating. We are just really close. Always have been, always will be. We walk to three empty seats in the back and plop down. Jorel starts to play with my hands and trace my tattoos when Wes and Drew walk in. They walk over and Drew smiles at me while Wes looks at the ground frowning.

"Heyyy Lexi! Happy about today!" He says.

"I am so fucking happy! I even got to bring these two with me today!!" I say.

Jorel smiles down at me,"Yeah we get bored when she isn't around!" He says and Dylan nods in agreement.

Dylan stands up,"Well I'm going to go get that student teachers number she is fine!" He says fist bumping me before walking over to her.

I laugh,"Thank god today is the last day and I won't have a problem when he 1 night stands her." I say while tracing the tattoos on J's arm.

I stop when I hear some get up and slam the classroom door. I look up to see Wes gone.

"Where'd he go?" I ask

Drew looks down,"He said if you are going to sit their and rub it in that your with J then he isn't going to stay here." He says

"Omg! Me and J aren't dating! Were just really close. Always have been always will be! And why does he care!" I exclaim

Drew looks up,"He cares and you know that. And you care about him." He says before getting up and leaving the room.

I sigh,"Well what a great last day this will be." I tell J before Dylan comes back and we mess around the rest of the class.