One Direction and 5SOS prefernece book 2.0

CALUM

You and Cal were in the dressing room of an arena before one of their gigs. He first started by kissing you soft and slowly once the boys left to get some food. He then pulled your hips closer to yours as he deepened the kiss. Your arms were around his neck, fingers tangled in the small strands of his hair. Cal’s hands slid down to your bum. “Jump.” He commanded against your lips. you did as you were told, him catching you in one swift motion. Calum placed you lightly on the bench top, your back against the cold mirror. As you guys continued kissing, your hands travelled down his muscular chest and swept across the hem on his Santa Cruz singlet. You lifted it off his torso to reveal how toned he was. Your fingers explored every line with the kiss continuing when two sharp knocks sounded at the door. “Cal, we’re needed for sound check.” Michael’s voice sounded through the door. He rested his head against yours. “We will just have to continue this later.” He said, breathlessly. 

ASHTON

Ashton’s body laid across mine on his bed. His shirt was already on the floor along with my shorts. I was left in just my bra and underwear with him topless and in his black skinny jeans. One of his hands were on my hip and mine were both tangled in his hair. Silence filled the room as we were kissing. Comfortable, happy silence. Ash decided to spice things up and ground his hips into mine. I let out a moan of pleasure before bucking my hips to try and meet his. He smirked against my lips, a sign of teasing. He reconnected our hips, grinding me harder than before, a small whimper fell from him. I rolled us over so I was straddling his hips, lips still connected. “Ashton, guess what!” His mum burst into the room, chirpy voice and all. Ashton instantly pushed me off him and chucked me a shirt that was at the bottom of the bed. “Oh my…” She gasped.

LUKE

It was one of those days. Dark, raining, and hella romantic. Luke was out at band practise and expected home soon, so I though I’d give him a nice surprise. I changed into my new underwear I recently got. Bright red lacy matching bra and undies. I must say, I looked hot. I paired them with a pair of perfectly fitting black stilettos and wore nothing more. I let out my hair so it fell perfectly around my shoulders and proceeded to climb onto the bed, lying on my stomach and looking super sexy. I was at the foot of the bed, still on my stomach reading a magazine when I heard his voice. “Y/N I’m ho- wow.” He interrupted his own sentence when he saw me. “Oh, hi babe.” I said, not even looking at him, continuing to flip through the magazine. It was suddenly pushed off the bed as I was rolled over by my boyfriend. He kissed my neck before whispering, “You’re such a tease.” 

MICHAEL

"Ow." Michael grunted while walking into the back of the tour bus. He was rubbing his neck so I assumed it was hurting. "Muscles hurting baby?" I cooed as he sat between my legs. "Mmhm." He hummed as I put the book down that I was reading. "Here, let me make it better." I proceeded to use my thumbs to get out the knots of his muscles that were causing him trouble. After a while, he let a little moan fall from his lips. I noticed what I was doing to him, so I lightly dabbed a little peck on his neck. "Y/N…" He breathed. I smirked. I continued to kiss down his neck. Before I knew it he had dragged me into the small space that was his bunk bed. "Now, finish what you started." He said, referring to his growing crotch.