Hood Love 3: Chapter 28

Chapter 28|

Nova~

"It's beautiful here! I love the hotel!" I exclaimed as we sat on the bed. It really was nice.

"It is. You are going to love it here. I've been here a few times and it's nice."

I nodded. My head kept going back to my kids. I missed them dearly although I wanted a little break from them.

"I hope so. Wanna go to the beach, Quita?" I asked.

"Sure. Let me put on my bikini."

She nodded and went to her room.

I had been working out lately and I know my body was looking good. I got out my suitcase and looked for my bikini. Instead, I found a note.

Hey, Just wanted to let you know I'm deeply in love with you.

I smiled as I read the first two sentences.

When I have this baby, your going to leave her for me, right? I'm waiting.... I want you and no one else Kemo. I can't fight this no more. Be with me!

- Brittany 💋

My heart dropped. How did this shit get in my suitcase? Did he have that hoe in my house? All the possibilities ran through my head and I was livid. I wanted to kill him and her.

I found my phone and called him. I was about to curse him out.

"Hey baby! How is everything?" Kemonte bellowed out sounding tired.

"Don't fucking 'Hey Baby' me. How did this note get in my suitcase? Don't lie to me either."

"What? Seriously, what the hell is the problem now? I don't know what the fuck this 'note' is. Care to explain?"

"Oh, so your gettin' smart with me? Fuck you Kemonte! Go ask your ugly pregnant bitch what the 'note' is!" I said and hung up. I was beyond pissed. There was no word to describe my anger.

I crumbled the note up and stuffed it in my purse. I then looked in my suitcase for my bikini and is found it this time. I grabbed it and put if on in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I must say I was looking great. I was 38 and a mother if two and didn't look a day past 23. My body was curvaceous.

I stepped out the bathroom and Quita was standing there.

"Oh my goodness! You look beautiful and that body! Wow, Kemonte wouldn't be happy about this. You look to damn good."

I smiled and examined Quita. She didn't look to bad herself. "You look just as good, Quita. Let's go."

She nodded and we left. I still had tht note lingering in the back of my mind the rest of the day.

Kaden~

"Kala man, he hurt you?" I asked while on the phone with her. Kala said her dad had arrived home early but went back out to get something.

"No, but I'm scared. Come get me. I got my bags and stuff ready. Please, hurry!"

"I'm on my way, babe." I said and hung up. I grabbed my car keys from off the kitchen table and ran outside to my car. I started it and zoomed off.

~
"Babe, thanks for coming through. I thought he'd be back before you arrived." Kala said putting her last bag in the trunk.

"What the fuck is this? Kala where you goin'" a voice screamed. I turned and saw her dad. I wanted to kill the nigga right then and there.

"Man fuck you! We're leaving and don't worry about where were going you sick ass perverted man." I said closing the trunk and looking at him. Kala was standing beside me looking like she'd seen a ghost.

He laughed. "You think you takin' my daughter? Your sadly mistaken my brother." He grabbed her arm and slung her on the ground. "Go in the house."

Kala looked sad and started to get up. She started for the house but I knew I couldn't let her suffer if I could help it.

"Bae, get in the car. I'll handle him."

He laughed once again but this time I'm punched him before he could say anything. He stumbled backward and looked at me with evil eyes. Once he regained his balance, he started sending blows to my face. Blow after blow after blow. I fell to the ground and blood was gushing out of my nose.

"STOP! STOP HITTING HIM!" Kala screamed trying to break us up.

I laid on the grass and breathed hardly in and out. I wanted to kill this man. I got up slowly.

"You want some more man?" he asked.

I nodded and spit out some blood. "Bring it, bitch!"

He punched right in the jaw causing me to lose my balance and almost fall. Instead of falling, I regained my balance and punched him as hard as I could. So hard I fell to the ground. I got up and saw him laying on the ground holding his now bleeding nose.

"Get in the car, Kala." I said.

She had tears streaming down her face. "Wait. I just wanna say something to him."

Kala~

I looked down at my bleeding father.

"I hate you! I'm glad he making you hurt like you made me hurt. I don't want shit to do with you ever again. You are a sick mutherfucker. Raping your on flesh and blood!" I looked over and Kaden who was standing by my side. "I love you. Take me to your house."

My father cried and begged for me to stay but I didn't care. I got in the car and Kaden drove off.

Kadence~

"Babe, you're phone is ringing." I said eating the last of the popcorn.

"Shit... Right now? Okay.. I'm on my way." Brisko said into the phone and hung up. "We need to go."

I stood up and stretched. "Why? What's going on?"

"Miana is in labor. She just made 8 months a week ago."

I nodded. We left the house and headed to the hospital. It wasn't a very long drive but I could tell Brisko was nervous.

Brisko~

"Babe, I'm going in. Can you wait in the waiting room?"

She nodded. "Uh, sure. Go ahead."

I smiled, kissed her lips, and went into the room. Miana was already pushing. She had sweat dripping down her forehead and it wasn't a beautiful sight.

"You made it!" Miana said breathing hardly. I noticed nobody else was in the room. I never knew she had no family.

"Ahhhhhh... Shit it hurts... hold my hand."

~

Bradley Holman. 5 pounds. I don't know if he is my mines yet but he doesn't resemble me much.

We got the DNA done and it should be here by next week.

"You see him? Lookin' just like his mama." Miana said.

I smiled as I held him in my arms. "He's cute."

I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him. I sues hope he's mine.

"Where ya lil girlfriend?"

"In the waiting room." I replied looking down at the baby.

"Really? Bring that hoe here?" Miana exclaimed.

"Look, that's my girl. I like her so don't talk shit about her, okay?"

She sighed, took a sip of her water, and nodded. "I just wish things with us could've worked out."

I felt bad for hurting her but I knew who I wanted. Kadence.

Tykia~

Zakia was still in the hospital. She gained pound though. She's three pounds. Almost ready to go home.

My phone rang indicating I had a call. I sighed and answered. It was my girl Friday.

"Hey, did you check Gossip Bossip. com? Ohhh girl you better read they blog about Zay. I gotta go cause I'm at work but make sure you do that. Bye."

I hung up confused. I looked at Zakia. "Yo daddy might be gettin' his ass whooped today."

I got my phone out and looked on Gossip Bossip. com. My heart dropped when I saw the blog post about Zay.

.•.•.•.•.•

Authors Note:

Hey 👋

Feedback? Suggestions?

Love all my Readers ❤️

Excuse my mistakes....

Check out my new book Tough Love 👊

- Author