Hood Love 3: Chapter 31

Chapter 31~

Nova-

I'm gaining so much weight. I'm eating all my troubles away and not dealing with them. I think it's time for a divorce. I'm getting too damn stressed out with all this shit and I just need to move on with my life. He'll always be my first everything but it's time for us to be over with.

I sat on the counter munching on some Lays. I was eating for the sixth time today. Kemo came in and smiled at me

"Hey baby!" he said and came towards me. He kissed my cheek and sat down next to me.

"We need to talk, Kemo." I said.

"What's up?" he asked grabbing some chips from the Lays bag.

"Well, I think it's time for a divorce. It's too much shit on my mind with everything between us and it's just... it's just not good for me- not good for us."

I watched as his smile slowly turned into a frown. "Yeah, I think you might be right. I love you, Nova but if this what you want to do I can't stop you no longer. I fucked up I realized that but if you can't deal with this then maybe you're right."

I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face. "The papers are on your dresser in our room."

I went upstairs. The tears started coming down my face but this was it. Our marriage was already falling apart before Brittany came into the picture so her coming in to our lives just broke everything into shattered pieces that couldn't be fixed.

I'm hoping the kids will understand this.

I went in my room and sat on my bed. Kemo came inside. He looked angry but he didn't say anything to me.

He grabbed a suitcase and started packing his things. He grabbed the papers and looked at me one last time, shaking his head, before leaving the house.

Kadence~

It's been two days since I've talked to Brisko. I think it's best we just stay away from each other. We just aren't compatible. I do got love for him though but I think it's time for little ole me to move on.

Today I was just chilling. I really had no plans. I decide I would hang with Kala later on but for now I'm going to chill with my mother. I walked into my mothers room and saw her crying.

"Ma, what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Oh, nothing. Just tired." She said.

I knew she was lying. I could just tell she was lying. Who cries cause their tired?

"Ma, are you and dad getting a divorce?" I asked. I noticed that they've been having problems lately and I just knew that it would come down to this.

She sighed. "Yes. It's best we split up."

I nodded. Of course I was sad but she was right. It was probably best for us all. The bickering, the fighting, the crying. It would all end today and I'm sad but happy to see all those bad feelings go away.

"Well, you're right. The fighting ain't good for none of us." I said.

She nodded. "Baby, I love you." She kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, mommy."

I decided I would chill with my mommy today cause she's going through tough shit. She need somebody to vent to. I can only imagine how much a divorce hurts.

Kemo~

I was hurt but it's what I knew was going to happen soon enough. I packed my shit and went to a hotel. I didn't have no where else to stay. I pulled my phone out and called Brittany. Call me crazy but, I need some attention if you know what I need.

"Hello?" Brittany said sexily into the phone.

"Come to the hotel. Bellvod G. Hotel." I say.

"Now? Why, wifey acting up? I told you I was supposed to be wifey, nigga."

"Brittany, just bring yo ass on. You know what I want and that's all that I want."

"What? Am I just a booty call to you? Well that ain't how it's gone play out. Were going to have a son together and he's going to live in a two parent home with or without you."

"So you're threatening me?"

"Basically. I'm sure you don't want your son calling someone else daddy so if I was you, I'd find a place for us so we could all be happy family."

I sighed. "Bring yo ass over here Brittany. We gone talk about this when you get here."

She sighed and I heard the sound of wind. I knew then she was on her way. "Bye, I'm on my way."

I nodded as If she could see me and hung up.

I'm pissed but I need something to take my mind off of this.

Tykia~

"Seriously? Are you seriously leaving now?" Zay asked as I packed my things. I wasn't going to rush him but I wasn't going yo sit here and wait around either. I ain't coming back til he's ready to be a married man. Call me stupid but I don't care. This is how I feel.

"Yup. I don't got time for this shit, nigga!"

He sighed and knocked the bag out of my hand. "Stop acting crazy man!"

"No! Are you cheating? Is that why?"

He sighed. "Calm down! I'm not cheating Kia! I love yo ass too much."

"Fuck you!" I started packing again but Zay just wouldn't leave me alone. He pinned me on the wall with my hands above my head.

"Chill.." he said and kissed my lips. I swear something about this man makes me weak....

"You good, ma?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine. I'm just insecure, Zay. I feel like you don't want me no more. I feel like I'm not pretty as all them lil hoes in yo videos and shit."

"Bae, you beyond all them hoes! The only thing that matters is what I think and I think you're beautiful. You're going to be my wife soon I swear, just give me time."

I nodded. "Ok. You ready?"

"For what?" he asked.

"The bet! The kids sleep, why not do it now?"

He smiled. "I'm ready now, Bae. I'm ready for it all."

I smiled and unbuttoned his pants. Was I ready for this? Yeah. Was I nervous? Hell yeah.

I pulled out his thick manhood and gasped. I was scared.

"Bae, you don't got too if you don't want to." He said

"No, no. I got this.."

I put the tip of his manhood in my mouth and licked it. I then started going to work. Just sucking him up completely. I didn't know what I was doing but by the way Zay was acting I think I was doing pretty good.

"Damn..." Zay said and came in my mouth.

I ran to the bathroom and spit it in the toilet. Then I brushed my teeth.

"Sorry!" Zay said when I came back inside. I specifically told him I ain't want him cumming in my mouth.

"Whatever, Zay. I ain't even mad."

He nodded. "My turn."

I giggled and he flipped me over so He was in between my legs. He started to lick my cookie. I hadn't felt this in months!

"Ohhhh, yess Zay! Mhhm don't stop. Keep going baby." I said.

He didn't stop he just speeded up. I was in heaven. Lord...

~

"I bet you feel like the most beautiful girl now," Zay said.

I laughed. He did put in some work. Stroke after Stroke... I'm surprised we ain't wake the kids.

"Shut up, stupid!"

"I love you, babe and I'm going to marry you. I promise."

"I love you too and you better.. I ain't tryna get married at 79."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey 👋

I'm horrible with sex scenes.. I need help with them. If your interested in helping me with the sex scenes just inbox me a random sex scene and if I like I'll go to you for all my sex scenes!

Feedback? Suggestions?

Sorry about ANY mistakes!

- Author 💕