Hood Love 3: chapter 30

TO ALL MY LOYAL FOLLOWERS,

GO READ MY NEW BOOK TOUGH LOVE! GO READ MY NEW BOOK TOUGH LOVE NOW! I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! THANK YOU GUYS 💕💕💕

Chapter 29~

{Two Months Later}

Tykia-

Hippy Entertainment postponed our cover because Zakia was still in the hospital but she's out now and better than ever. She only three months old and I'm so happy. We're on our way now to take the pictures.

Zharia just had her first birthday with her grown ass. She's walking and trying to talk. My little family is just amazing but there is still one thing I'm not happy about.

I'M NOT MARRIED....

We pulled up to the studio and I know Zay could tell I was mad. Both our princesses were sleeping so now was a perfect time to talk.

"What's wrong, babe?" Zay asked.

"I'm pissed. I want to be married Zay. I'm 22 years old with two of your kids, I think I deserve to have the title of your wife!" I spat.

"Wow, you tripping. What you want me to do? We young as hell! I'm not ready to be fucking married, Kia!"

"Well why you propose, Zay? Why you tell me you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me if you ain't going to marry me? I don't understand you!"

"Just drop it, okay? You repeatedly askin' me when we getting married is only pushing us apart! It'll happen when it happen!"

"Zay, just... I fucking hate you."

He looked at me like he wanted to punch me. He was about to respond but Zharia interrupted him.

"Mommy?" Zharia's soft voice said.

"You don't woke my daughter up, witcho dumb ass!" Zay said looking at me. He looked at Zharia and smiled. "You ready to take pictures?"

"Yes, daddy."

I sighed and got out the car and opened the door for Zharia. I unsnapped her from he car seat and helped her out the car. Zay handled Zakia and we went inside to take these pictures. I'm just ready to get this shit over with.

Nova~

The whole note situation was never cleared up. I'm willing to just let that shit be the past.

Brittany is 8 months and looks as if she could pop anytime.

Kemo and I being trying to work things out. The kids just recently turned 18. We figure we should at least try to make things work until they leave for college.

"Ma, can I go to my boyfriend house? He wants to take me out."

"Go ahead. Be back by curfew and don't let that boy touch you especially without a condom. If you're going to do it, at least be safe."

"Momma I know this." she giggles. "I'll be back before 11:00. See ya."

She kisses my cheek and leaves. I met her little boyfriend twice. He's a gentlemen and Kemo likes him so you know he's a good boy.

"Baby, Brittany wants to know if we could meet her at Olive Garden."

"Uh, I guess. Kadence just left and Kaden's upstairs with Kala. I guess we can go."

"Okay, let's go."

We left out and met Brittany at the restaurant. I stopped allowing her in my house since I found that note.

"Hello!" she greets us as we walk in.

We both nod our heads and take a seat across from her.

"So, how are the kids?" Brittany asks taking a sip from her apple juice.

"They are perfectly fine. So, what do we need to talk about?"

She laughs and put her glass down. "Well, I'm going to be honest with you guys," she looks at her freshly manicure fingers and back up at us. "I love Kemonte. He's my baby's father and I just feel like we," she points at the both of them. "Belong together."

Kemonte's eyes bulge out of their eye sockets. He looks so surprised.

"First off, he's married? You're already pregnant with his child so be lucky you got that! That's as close as you'll get to ever being with him." I spat.

"Look, I wasn't talking to you, Nova. I'm talking to your, soon to be, ex- husband."

I wanted to jump across the table and punch that hoe but I got too much respect for myself.

"Your right. Talk to him. I'll wait in the car I don't got time for this shit."

"Babe," Kemo started.

"No, talk to her! I don't even know why I come with you to see this tramp. She's your baby's mothers not mine."

I left the booth and waited in the car for Kemo. I'm to grown to be dealing with that hoe.

Kaden~

"Babe, I been staying here for two months. I think it's time I find me a place. I don't wanna live under your parents roof."

"We'll be seniors when we start school, why can't you wait till we graduate?" I ask.

"Cause it's just weird. We can't get our freak on cause ya parents in the house, we can't do shit cause ya parents in the house. Let's buy our own apartment or something." She looks at my face and notices my blank expression. "Babe, you love me?"

"Of course." I answer.

"You wanna marry me? You want me to have yo babies?"

"Yes."

"So, why can't we buy a apartment together?"

"Cause my parents ain't going to let me.Just wait to we graduate. We almost there baby."

She sighs and moves from my lap. "Ugh, okay but promise me after graduation we getting our own shit."

"I promise, now get back on daddy lap."

She giggles and gets back on my lap. "Okay, baby."

I swear I really love this girl.

Kadence~

I love Brisko. I mean I ain't told him this yet but the feelings are there. We seem so right for each other. His son, Bradley is cute. He's two months old and it turns out it really is his baby. He loves him so much. That's his world.

"Babe, where Bradley?" I ask as I play with his dreads. He's sitting in between my lap on the floor.

"With his mom. She should be dropping him off anytime."

"He's so cute, baby."

"Yeah, that's my life. You and him, y'all my life."

I blush uncontrollably. "Aw, babe."

"I'm serious. I can't wait to me and you have our first baby." He says.

I giggle. "I can't either. I want a daughter so I can do her hair and teach her all the girl things."

"You can have one anytime you want." He says.

"I know that but I'm in high school. I'm trying to finish school first. Babies the last thing on my mind."

He laughs. "I mean you still a virgin so I can understand that." He stands up and picks me up. He carries me to his room and lays me down on his bed. "I love you, Kadence."

I blush. "You mean that?"

"Of course. You my bae right?"

"Yup, I'm you rider. Baby, I love you too."

He smiles. "The things I wanna do to you.."

I giggle. "What's stopping you?"

That was bold of me but I'm ready to take that next step with him. I want to give him my all cause I love him.

"Shitttt, you sure about this?" He asks as he pulls out a condom.

"Yes. I think it's time." I speak.

He smiles and starts to pull his pants down but as soon as he does the door bell rings.

"Shit.." Brisko mumbles and pulls his pants back up.

"Must be, Bradley. Let's go, babe."

We get up from the bed and walk downstairs. Brisko opens the door. His baby's mother smiles and walks in right past me. She lays Bradley's car seat down on the floor.

"Hey you guys.." she looks at me then at Brisko and smiles. "Your pants zipper is down sweetie!"

"Shit.." Brisko fixes his pants zipper.

"Don't be engaging in no sexual activities while my baby here. See ya now." She says with a smile and leaves.

"I can't stand that bitch!" I exclaim.

"Watch your mouth when you talking bout' her." Brisko says grabbing his son from his car seat.

"What? Why?! You still got feelings for the tramp?"

"No, but that's my baby's mom. I can't treat her like shit when she gave me the best thing I ever had."

"You still like her... Fuck you Brisko. I need to go." I spat and stormed out his house.

I was so mad. I knew she hopped in a relationship with someone who had just gotten out of a bad relationship!

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Authors Note:

Hey 👋👋

Feedback? Suggestions?

GO READ MY NEW BOOK TOUGH LOVE NOW! I NEED MORE READS AND FEEDBACK! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

Sorry for any mistakes...

- Author ❤️