Hood Love 3: Chapter 34

Chapter 34~

Kala~

I can't not say I'm feeling good. I think that it need counseling. My mind is just so fucked up. I try not to think about anything about what my dad did to me but it's hard not to. I feel like if I move into a nice apartment with Kaden and start a family everything will be okay.

I walked the streets of the city. I didn't see anybody I knew and I was grateful for that. I didn't want people to see my crying. Plenty of people asked if I was okay but I just nodded and kept walking. I didn't know where I was going but the time alone helped clear my mind.

I realized I needed counseling.

I took a cab home. I was scared of the reaction Kaden would have. I was gone for almost five hours, just walking. Lord knows what Kaden thinks I was doing. It was kinda late in the day now.

I walked into the house. Kadence still wasn't here and his mom wasn't here either. Now was a great time to talk.

I walked upstairs to his room and walked in.

He was sitting on the bed playing his Playstation.

"Babe, we need to talk." I said.

His sighed. "Kala, I don't wanna talk to you," he paused his game. "Can you move? I can't see shit with you standing in front of the game."

"No, Kaden. I wanna talk to you. Listen to me baby." I said and looked down at my hands. Tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes but I held them on. "Kaden, I'm going through it! I'm not feeling good mentally. I can't get my dad off of my mind. I feel so nasty," the tears started to come down, blurring my vision. "I feel like you don't want me anymore because of what he did to me. I feel like my body is disgusting. I just-"

"Baby," he stood up, throwing he remote control on his bed, and came towards me. He wrapped his arms around me. "I want you more than you could ever think, Kala. Maybe, you need counseling babe. There's nothing wrong with you. You're perfect in my eyes. Baby, your body is not disgusting. It's perfect like everything else on you."

I cried in his arms and he held me. I love Kaden so much.

Kadence~

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. It's was Josh's bed. What the hell?

"Hey, Josh!" I shook him and until he woke up. "What's going on?"

"You feel asleep so I brought you up here and laid you in my bed. Nothing happened, K."

I nodded. "Cool. I think I better head home. I had so much fun, Josh."

He stood up and stretched. "I did too. Text me tonight, K."

I nodded. "Bye, white boy."

He smiled. "Bye, K."

I walked downstairs and out the door. I'm glad his parents weren't home. I ain't ready to meet his parents.

I hopped in my car and threw on my shades. I started the car and drove off. I arrived home and saw Brisko knocking on the door. What did he want?

I got out the car and walked up the three stairs leading to my porch.

"Hey, Kay! Can you let me in?" Brisko asked.

I grabbed my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. We both walked in.

He looked good. Dreads were longer, he had a new tattoo on his hand. Yes, I observe the little things.

"Hey, where's your brother?" he asked.

"How would I know? I just got here." I said.

He sighed. "Kay, why you always got a fucking attitude? It's irritating! I'm always nice to you and you always act like a bitch."

"Watch your mouth, Brisko! Don't get slapped."

He walked toward me. He stared into my eyes. His eyes looked dark and scary. I was kinda of scared.

I looked down at my shoes. I didn't want to look into his eyes.

I heard him chuckle. He then grabbed my chin and made look at him. Before I could speak he kissed me. I was beyond shocked. I kissed back though. He broke the kiss.

"Stop acting up, Kay. I know you still want me. I want you too but you acting crazy." he said and walked away.

I was breathless and shocked. Shit, I think I did still want him...

Tykia~

Zakia is doing so good. She's eating normally and doing normal activities for her age. She's sleeping now though. Zharia's up slapping my arm. She's so bad.

"Zaza, stop!" I demanded.

She giggled and hit me again.

I picked her up and took her to her room. I laid her in crib and she started crying. That's what she get for being bad. I closed her door and went back into my room. I need to call my momma and talk to her. I haven't talk to her or Leah in a long time.

"Babe, which shirt?" He grabbed a black True religion shirt and a Red one.

"The black one, babe. Don't be doing no crazy shit at this party." I said.

He smiled. "Babe, calm down! I'm going to be on my best behavior for you."

"Yeah, yeah. Gone head, ugly." I joked.

He smiled. "I see you talking all that shit! Wait til I get home."

"Whatever." I said chuckling.

He kissed my lips. "Bye. Love you."

"Love you too! Have fun."

BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN!

I wanted to go with him but I ain't have anyone to watch the kids so he better be good.

Nova~

I grabbed my purse and headed out. I had fun with James but I have to get home to my kids. I stopped at the grocery store. I need to pick up some wine and snacks.

I grabbed a cart and started shopping. I was looking in the chip aisle when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry-" It was Brittany. I hate this girl..

"Nova! How are you honey?"

I noticed her bump was gone. She had her baby and nobody knew about this but her and Kemo?

"Save the small talk. We aren't friends."

"You're right. I gotta get some food to cook for my baby, Kemo, so I better go. See ya!" she waved and walked off.

I don't know what came over me but I snatched her weave and punched her. I was so angry. She gasped but started fighting back. She punched me in the face and kicked me with her heels in the stomach. I got on top of her and punched her right in nose. She tried covering her face but I was furious. I didn't stop punching until I was being pulled off by a worker. I just might be going to jail today...