Hood Love 3: Chapter 27

READ MY NEW BOOK: Tough Love

Chapter 27|

Nova~

"I'm sorry, Kemonte. It's bothering me and I can't deal with this. We need to end this. I love you, I do but I need a break from all this. Maybe a divorce isn't needed but a vacation is. I'm leaving for Miami next week. I'm going with my friend Quita. I'll be gone for a month."

He sighed and looked at me. "Whatever makes you happy, baby. Just don't leave me."

I nodded. "I'm going to bed."

He sighed and got into bed with me. He put his hand around my waist and I moved his hand away. I didn't want him touching me right now.

~

"Okay, now remember to feed my kids! Don't let them be out all night either, especially Kaden, he got him a little girlfriend. I ain't tryin' to have any grandkids. I'm only 38."

"I got this baby. Go enjoy yourself okay? Call me when you get there, Nova."

I nodded. "I will. I love you all."

Quita blow the horn, indicating she was ready to go.

"Go mama. Quita's waiting on you!" Kaden said.

"Bye, you guys." I said hugging everyone and running to the car.

"About time! You gone miss yo lil babies, huh?" Quita asked popping her bubble gum and driving off.

I was going to miss them. I can't wait to get home to see them again.

I nodded. "Yes, I am. Them kids my heart and I'm afraid Kaden going to get that Kala pregnant. I ain't ready to be a grandmother."

She laughed. "Calm down and enjoy yourself. Them kids going to be good."

"I sure hope so."

Kaden~

Mama gone! I'm happy cause I can go out without having to explain my every move but I'm going to miss mother.

I went upstairs to change into a outfit. I put on a nike sweatsuit and some timbs. I was going to see my baby. She being feeling so much better and I'm just happy about that. I ain't worried about sex. When she gives it to me again she gives it to me.

"I'm gone dad." I said after I had gotten dressed.

"Where you going son?" he asked putting the Sunday paper down and looking at me.

"To Kala's house. I'll be back."

"Yeah. Don't be making no babies." My dad scolded.

"Yeah okay, pops." I said grabbing my car keys and leaving.

I got in my car and drove to the mall. I wanted to get something for Kala to show her how much I truly I loved her. She's my homie and my best friend.

I went to Kay Jewelers. I wanted to get her something simple yet something that showed her how much love I had for her. I found a necklace that had a heart on it. It was beautiful. I'm sure she would gone love this.

~

"Hey, baby! What you doing here?" Kala asked when we got up to her room.

"I can't spend time with my baby?" I asked.

"Of course you can, babe."

I smiled and pulled out the Kay Jewelers bag. "Here."

She smiled. "What's this, baby?" she opened the bag and looked at the necklace. "Oh, it's beautiful, baby! I love it."

"I knew you would."

"Give me a kiss!" Kala exclaimed.

I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. She smiled and started jumping on her bed.

"I'm so happy. Thank you baby! It's perfect!"

"You welcome, babe! Now, you know just how much I really love you."

"I've always known." She said sudectively. "Come here, daddy. I want you."

My eyes bulged out of my eye sockets. "Are you sure? You ready for this?"

She smiled and nodded. "C'mon, baby. I'm ready for this."

I smiled. "Iight."

Kadence~

I drove to Briskos house. I want to see him and talk to him. I love our conversations.

"Hey, bae. Whatchu doing over here so late? I know yo moms ain't let you come out."

I giggled and stepped inside his house. "She actually went outta of town with her friend. My daddy just asked me to be back by 12:00. But I'll probably spend the night.. if that's good with you."

"Yeah, you could definitely spend the night, baby. You hungry?"

"Nah, I just got through eating some chips."

"Oh, cool. Babyyyyyyy guess what!"

"What nigga?" I joked.

"I really like being with you."

I blushed. "Baby, I like being with you too! Gimme a kiss, bae!"

"Nah, you come kiss daddy."

"Nope."

"Nope? You can kiss mama though."

He smiled. "Ok, baby."

He got up and kissed me. He planted several kisses on my neck and I can't lie, I got a little wet. I had to stop him; I wasn't ready yet.

"Ay, baby no. I'm not ready for this yet."

He got off of me quickly. "Iight. lets watch a movie."

"O..ok." I said surprised.

I thought he would be upset but he wasn't. Aw I think this just might work out.

.•.•.•.•.•

Hey 👋

I just wanted to update so sorry if this is boring.... Next chapter will be longer. Also, I'm going to be updating a new book tonight. It's called Tough Love. Look for it guys and read it. It's going to be good.

Feedback? Suggestions?

Love you all ❤️

- Author