Chapter 10: Morning Sex and Pregnancy Test.

A/N: MATURE!!! I thought about re-writing this chapter but I actually found it funny, let me know if you get tired of reading sex scenes... ***insert blushie face emoji here***  I'm already trying to cut two more out that are in upcoming chapters, I apologize. xD

I woke up early the next morning in a sweat. Daryl was softly snoring next to me. I rolled over seeing that he was flat on his back, the sheets only covering his waist. I felt a deep burning sensation in my lower stomach. My mouth watered thinking about last night...I think it was my turn to pleasure him for once. I slowly slid my hand underneath the sheet, starting to stroke him. His snoring stopped as I stroked him.

A moan came from his mouth. He was starting to get turned on. Once he was ready I pushed the sheet off his body and took him into my mouth. I stroked and sucked. I could hear his breathing pick up and moans slipping from his mouth. His hand now tangled in my hair. "Grace...I need... aw fuck..."

I stopped, wiping my mouth. "You need...?" I now straddled him, positioning myself over his dick. I guided him inside of me.

"That..." He moaned. I started to ride him planting my hands on his chest. He grabbed my hips squeezing tightly as I moved against him. I threw my head back digging my nails into his chest. I bit my lip letting moans slip from my mouth.

I heard a door open outside from one of the other bedrooms. I put my hand over my mouth as I rode him. He squeezed my hips more. When the door shut I uncovered my mouth. "Oh Daryl..." I moaned as my orgasm was building up. I started to ride him faster. "Oh God!" I started to yell.

"Grace!" Daryl growled, I obviously didn't realize how loud I was being. I honestly didn't care because I continued to be loud.

"Fuck Baby!" The heat in my lower stomach was getting worse.

"Grace! Shut it!" He hissed rolling us over and placing his hand across my mouth. I shuddered around him, yelling into his hand. His other hand was now gripping my thigh as he started thrusting into me again. His hand slid from my mouth. He clenched his teeth together now grabbing my hands pinning them to the bed. Our fingers interlocked as his mouth smothered mine. I wrapped one leg around him and arched into him. He buried his face deep in the crook of my neck moaning. His body tensed up as he spilled into me.

His grip loosened on my hands. He rolled off of me. I rolled on my side facing him, staring deeply into his eyes. Sometimes it feels like we just met yesterday. Daryl grabbed my hand...I blinked a few times and closed my eyes.

When I woke up he was gone and I sat up quickly. My stomach was growling, how long had I been asleep? I quickly got up and changed in a pair of clean clothes and put my boots on. After that I went downstairs finding Carol cleaning the counters.

"Carol, what time is it?"

"10:30, hungry?" She asked.

"Yes..." I walked over to the island and sat down. She placed a casserole concoction in front of me.

"You didn't stay at the party long last night."

"I just wasn't in the mood." I took a bite of the casserole and surprisingly it tasted pretty good.

"By the way Aaron came by, he dropped this off." She placed a box of toothpaste in front of me. I almost choked on my food remembering what is in that box. I started to cough and she filled a glass with water handing it to me. "Damn, it's that bad?"

"It just went down the-" I said taking three big gulps of water.

"Grace, I'm messing with you." I picked up the box feeling that it was still heavy. "So...if you are what's the plan?"

I looked up at her confused. "What?"

"If you're pregnant, what's the plan?" My eyes widened.

"Did Maggie!?"

"No...I kind of wondered myself. You had been getting sick so much..."

"I don't know...I was told before the apocalypse that I couldn't have children..." I took another bite of my food. Her eyes were burning into mine.

"Were you-"

"Pregnant before all this? Yes, about two years before all the shit happened. I killed my ex-fiancé when you and Beth were held up in Grady. Blew his fucking head off..." Carol's eyes widened.

"Probably what I should of did to my husband...his name was Ed. He was a piece of shit...worthless...abusive." My heart sank. "I had a beautiful daughter named Sophia...beat her too and I let him..." Her eyes began to water. "Shouldn't of been so scared...maybe she wouldn't of..."

"What happened Carol?" My eyes were now watering.

"Camp got overrun and walkers chewed up Ed...he deserved what he got too. My Baby Girl...got scared and ran, Rick and Daryl did everything they could to find her. We were held up at Hershel's farm, it's how we met Maggie and Beth. She was in his barn...the whole time...turned." She wiped her eyes on her sleeve.

"I'm sorry..." Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I pushed my plate away. "I should probably get this over with..." I said grabbing the box and heading to the bathroom. I locked myself in dropping the box and bringing my hands to my face. I thought of Carol's story, Daryl's, then I thought of Beth and Tyreese. My emotions were just pouring out of me and I let them. I probably cried for a good thirty minutes before taking my pregnancy test.

My heart was racing as I waited. When it was time to read it I took a deep breath. I picked up the test and held it to where I could see it clearly. It's almost like time stopped for a minute as I looked at it. This can't be real.