Chapter 15: Adrian Montgomery.

A/N: Slowly but surely working on this story guys! I've already got plans for the third book! ;) I shouldn't have two fics going on at one time either, so I feel like it will be a lot less work! If you're a Hobbit fan check out my other Fanfic, you might like it! It's called I'm in Love With Durin Blood! Enjoy this chapter, Adrian is by far one of my favorite characters...she is indeed a female version of Daryl and try imagining Megan Foxx when she's introduced, that's the first person who popped into my head! She fills the part well :)

I opened my eyes and looked at the empty living room while hearing Daryl's soft snores behind me. His arm was around me holding my body close to his body. I shifted a little causing him to grunt in his sleep, as his grip tightened around me even more. My bladder felt full to the point where my lower stomach was aching.

"Daryl!" I elbowed him in the chest. He groaned, so I did it again but harder.

"What!?"

"I have to piss!" He let go of me so I could get up to use the restroom. I slowly slid off of the couch and went down the hall to the bathroom. When I finished my business, I went back to the living room to find him sitting up, rubbing his eyes. I felt so guilty that I had to wake him up. He then got up and stretched.

"Come on," He motioned me over to him. So I walked over to him as he held his hand out. I placed my hand in his and he led me outside. We walked together for awhile not saying much. The sun was beginning to lighten the sky a little bit. We stopped walking once we were by a huge cherry tree where little pink petals fell. "Here," He lifted my hand up and slide a wedding band on it. "Now, your set is complete."

I looked at the two rings on my finger then back at him. I grabbed his vest pulling him closer. He leaned down and I kissed him. He was by far the sweetest guy I had ever been with. "So when's the honeymoon?" I pulled away and winked. I looked down at my bare feet along with his.

"Ain't you sick of seein' me naked?" He asked and I laughed as I pulled his arm.

"Never in a million years! Come on let's go see if any plants are growing."

"You planted them yesterday..." He groaned.

"And you planted yours a month ago but it's growing..." I chuckled at my little joke.

"Grace Lynn! I can't believe you just said that!" I looked at him and could see a little heat in his cheeks. I squeezed his hand and then kissed it. He let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulders squeezing me close. Once we got to the garden I rolled up my pant legs and started to water the plants. None of them had really come up yet. Daryl actually helped water. When I got done watering I set the watering can down and turned to look at Daryl.

He gave me a smirk as I began to walk toward him. He held his hand out and I grabbed it as we walked back to the house. "Wanna take a bath with me when we get home?"

"No..." He grunted.

"We could have hot, steamy sex in the water." He chuckled at my comment.

"Maybe later, when I get home." My stomach fell, I kept forgetting he had to go to Aaron's. Now, I was getting way to used to being around him.

"Yeah, when you get home." I laughed, how was I going to be apart from him for days maybe even weeks at a time? It was going to worry me sick...he's a survivor but like Maggie said anything could happen. We fell quiet as I walked hand in hand with him. I looked around the community and saw Nicholas staring at us, it made me feel quite uncomfortable. I tugged on Daryl's arm. "Babe, look to your left."

"Who the fuck is that?" I heard him ask my eyes still on him, watching as he looked away when Daryl spotted him.

"Spencer's, brother's friend...Nick. I ran into them the day I found out I was pregnant."