5 • A

Dear Dan,

I've managed to get some things done since the last time i wrote to you. I managed to talk to Ross and Holly and substituted you.

Ross said that he is fine and his relationship is fine and I shouldn't stick my nose in other people's business. The look in his eyes was pained though. I told him he should write letters, like I have been doing - but I didn't tell him that. He said he wasn't going to that stupid little kid thing, but earlier I saw him writing so I think he took my advice.

Holly admitted that their romantic relationship isn't doing the best. Says Ross has been distant. She also said that they were going to talk tonight. She still loves Ross and doesn't know if he loves her back. She also thinks that you leaving made him realize something. We both don't know what. I told Holly she can talk to me whenever she wants to. She said she'll tell me what she and Ross talk about.

And I chose Barry to be not so grump instead of finding a new person, it makes him easier to accept. Some fans hated it, but most accepted him. Barry was very glad that we have such good fans. I know that it'll take some time for everyone to adjust, but I guess everyone will be happy in the end.

I'll be happy
-Arin