chapt. 8

Drake propped me in my seat while i giggled. I munched happily on my twizzlers while drake put on my seatbelt and got in his car, so far he is sweet and im already crushing on him. He backed up and headed back home. Everything passed in a blur. I felt my phone vibrate and i pulled it out, a missed call and two texts, i scanned them and it was from lindsey.

I texted Z sayin "tell the girls ill be there in five".

i recieved a text saying "kenz your five minutes late :("

"I know i know, just cover for me, you are co-captain!"

"Smh you better tell me what your up to".

"Me? Z you owe me an explaination yourself, ill see you in a bit".

"O.o um ok then kenz".

We pulled up to my house and i jumped out the car.

 "Ill be right out drake".

I ran inside and flew straight to my closet. I picked up my bag and put on my cheer outfit, pinned back my bang and slipped on my pumas, ran to the kitchen and grabbed a water then ran out the door. My mom is sooooo gonna kill me for being late.

---------------------------------

Damen p.o.v.

I felt like a damn stalker, checking on kenz facebook page and staring at my phone for hours thinking id get a text from her. I shouldve took her number instead. I know she would never use my number. She has lindsey. That did hurt my pride last night. Yet she was all giggles with that guy lindsey introduced to her. Ive seen him somewhere but i just cant put my finger on it. Something wasnt right and id find out. I was on my way to football practice, i parked up, Suddenly lindsey knocked on my window interrupting my thoughts and i got out my car. 

"Have you seen makena?"

"Nah ive been waiting to see if she got a ride, i figured she would be with you." 

She stared at me with wide eyes and started typing quickly on her phone. Based on her facial expression something was up. I shook my head and ran to the field.

------------------------------

Makena p.o.v.

Drake pulled up to my school and i told him id ride with lindsey today. He nodded, hugged me and left. Lindsey ran up to me eyeing me up and down.

"Who the heck was that?"

"Drake, i was with him all morning"

"What!, havent you heard of stranger danger?"

" lindsey you hooked me up with him last night!"

She turned chrimson and said " um i never remember things when im drunk"

" hmmmmm, back to you, why were you holding damien's hand? You didnt tell me nothing" i said looking hurt.

Lindsey blushed " um well damien asked me out plus prom, i didnt say cause he is damen's brother".

" we will discuss this at home" i said sticking my tounge out at her.

"Warm up ladies". Girls started stretching. I cleared my throat and said "ok we will be trying something new, spotters please".

Before i got up in the air i showed the girls my moves on the ground. They threw me up and made my moves. I looked down satisfied after the team clapped. I yelled out to put me down. Joey the spotter was busy looking at some girl in the bleachers and wasnt paying attention. I tried balancing myself and i toppled over, why me! Why again! I heard the girls screaming. I felt like i was gonna have a heart attack.

----------------------------------

Oops, cliffhanger!!  Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ill try to update again later on.

 Vote...

Comment...

Hugs layna ♥